Join the Fantasist for this week's Fantasy football chat.
Fantasy Football chatBy Eurosport | Fantasy Football Blog – Fri, Mar 9, 2012 14:56 GMT
Latest Blog Posts
- Beauty and the Beasts: Chelsea’s flaws help reignite title race Pitchside Europe - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
- O’Driscoll’s last tango in Paris ensures golden retirement Oval Talk - 2 hours 39 minutes ago
- Japan to take Pokémon star Pikachu to World Cup The Rio Report - 3 hours ago
- Impressive England accelerating on upward curve Oval Talk - 5 hours ago
- A time to headbutt? Why Hart ‘did a Pardew’ after disgusting provocation Early Doors - 8 hours ago
About Fantasy Football
The Fantasist is an expert, no, a guru, in all things Fantasy Football. It will dispense its wisdom throughout the season, unravelling the great mysteries of our time. Conundrums like "Aaron Hughes or Stephen Warnock?' and 'Where does Matty Taylor get all those points from?' During the barren summer months, The Fantasist satisfies its gaming needs by losing a small fortune at its local bingo hall. Consequently, it has a lot riding on Eurosport-Yahoo!'s £5 entry, winner-takes-all office league this season.