Latest Blog Posts
- Forget the ‘SAS’: Liverpool ‘HAS’ a better partnership forming Pitchside Europe - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
- ‘If that had gone in it would have been a goal!’: Classic gaffes from the legendary David Coleman World of Sport - 3 hours ago
- Football’s most brutal dictators: 7 trigger-happy foreign owners The Rundown - Fri, Dec 20, 2013 19:53 GMT
- Malinga summons the spirit of Mandela against Hall The Pugilist - Fri, Dec 20, 2013 19:44 GMT
- Holy war on as Anglicans accept Vatican challenge Cow Corner - Fri, Dec 20, 2013 19:08 GMT
About London Spy
London Spy is the place to keep you informed on all the news in and around the 2012 Olympics. From torch tours to ticket touts, from Greco Roman wrestling to Stratford International maintenance, from Lord Coe to Wenlock and Mandeville, we will have all the slightly left field stories covered.