Eurosport tennis expert and former Grand Slam winner Mats Wilander has labelled Virginie Razzano's stunning victory over Serena Williams in the first round of the French Open as "maybe the most dramatic tennis match" he has ever seen at Roland Garros.
Wilander on ‘unbelievable’ Serena lossBy Eurosport | Mats Wilander – Tue, May 29, 2012 23:53 BST
Latest Blog Posts
- Forget the ‘SAS’: Liverpool ‘HAS’ a better partnership forming Pitchside Europe - 2 hours 51 minutes ago
- ‘If that had gone in it would have been a goal!’: Classic gaffes from the legendary David Coleman World of Sport - 4 hours ago
- Football’s most brutal dictators: 7 trigger-happy foreign owners The Rundown - Fri, Dec 20, 2013 19:53 GMT
- Malinga summons the spirit of Mandela against Hall The Pugilist - Fri, Dec 20, 2013 19:44 GMT
- Holy war on as Anglicans accept Vatican challenge Cow Corner - Fri, Dec 20, 2013 19:08 GMT
About Mats Wilander
Swedish tennis legend Mats Wilander is one of the greatest players ever to pick up a racquet. The seven-times Grand Slam champion rose to the very top of the game in the late 1980s, and has now become one of tennis"s pithiest commentators. Edgy, opinionated and never less than brutally honest, Wilander exclusively offers Eurosport the benefit of his frankly brilliant chat.