(Getty)The start of the UFC 156 weigh-ins was shaky, as the first three fighters were overweight. Was there a problem with the scale provided by the Nevada State Athletic Commission? Nah, the first three fighters were just overweight. Everyone else on the card made weight with no trouble. Yves Edwards even weighed in while eating a Snickers bar. Here are the complete weigh-in results, thanks to MMA Junkie.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
• Champ Jose Aldo (145) vs. Frankie Edgar (144)
• Rashad Evans (206) vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (206)
• Alistair Overeem (264) vs. Antonio Silva (262)
• Jon Fitch (171) vs. Demian Maia (170)
• Joseph Benavidez (126) vs. Ian McCall (125)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
• Evan Dunham (155) vs. Gleison Tibau (155)
• Jay Hieron (168) vs. Tyron Woodley (170)
• Bobby Green (155) vs. Jacob Volkmann (156)
• Yves Edwards (155) vs. Isaac Vallie-Flagg (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 7 p.m. ET)
• Chico Camus (134) vs. Dustin Kimura (139.5)
• Edwin Figueroa (137.5) vs. Francisco Rivera (137)
A UFC spokesperson said Kimura will not weigh in again. He will be fined 20 percent of his purse. Figueroa weighed in again and was 136. Rivera still has time to make weight.