Latest Blog Posts
- Referee admits errors as Berbatov shown to be offside for all three Monaco goals Pitchside Europe - 4 hours ago
- See the golf shot that could see Playboy magazine sued for £300,000 Bunker Mentality - 5 hours ago
- European Team of the Week: Arsenal’s stingy centre-backs star Pitchside Europe - 5 hours ago
- More than a sports star: Why O’Driscoll’s so well loved Oval Talk - 6 hours ago
- Moyes wants season to end now, but further embarrassment on cards for United Jan Molby - 7 hours ago
About Paul Parker
Paul Parker enjoyed a distinguished career for club and country. The versatile defender won 19 England caps and played the 1990 World Cup semi-final against West Germany. After spells at Fulham and QPR, Paul joined Manchester United in 1991, where he helped the club claim their first league title for 26 years, and won the Double twice. During six seasons at Old Trafford, he played with legends such as Eric Cantona, Roy Keane and David Beckham.