The good news for Arsenal fans is that the latest accounts confirmed £123m is sitting in the bank.
The bad news, however, is that most Arsenal fans don’t trust their manager Arsene Wenger to go out and spend it right.
So we've begun compiling a list for powers that be at the Emirates to help them loosen the pursestrings.
And if you think we've missed any possibilities, then please just add them below in the comments section...
- Sign Cesc Fabregas (sold for £30m), Robin Van Persie (£24m), Samir Nasri (24m), Alex Song (£19.5m) and Gael Clichy (£13m), leaving a bit of change to go on their wages
Or, you know, just don't sell them in the first place
- Spend it all on Gareth Bale
- Spend it on 123 Carl Jenkinsons
- Divide it amongst 60,000 fans, giving them £2,050 each to take a summer holiday and get over another trophyless season
- Fund a secret programme which attempts to clone Jack Wilshere
The research continues
- Build chairman Peter Hill-Wood an ivory tower
- Develop a Gunnersaurus-themed amusement park on a remote Pacific Island
Gunnersaurus, pictured with Arsenal's 2016 club captain
- Purchase a two-bedroom apartment in Highbury
- Splash out on 123 million lottery tickets - at least that way the club is bound to win something
This campagin was designed, ostensibly, to make you want a lottery ticket
- Live up to their nicknames, assembling a genuine Arsenal before taking a trophy using military force
- Hire Hollywood's leading names to divert attention to misfortunes on the pitch for a year. Tom Cruise earned just shy of £50m last year, Leonardo Di Caprio and Adam Sandler around £25m each. Alternatively, play them in defence
Adam Sandler - will he be funnier than Per Mertesacker?
- Buy a season ticket for the next campaign
And now, over to you...