Robson laughs off Virginia Wade hypeBy Eurosport | Tramlines – Tue, Jun 25, 2013 21:41 BST
Latest Blog Posts
- Kick USA out of World Cup, Russian politicians tell FIFA The Rio Report - 3 hours ago
- See all the Formula One cars for the 2014 season Motorhead - 6 hours ago
- Meet Simone Scuffet: Italy’s next great goalkeeper? Pitchside Europe - 6 hours ago
- Kiss goodbye to the ‘Dad of the Year’ award, plus nine other idiot fans The Rundown - 7 hours ago
- ‘It was a crime’: Star forced to postpone wedding after horror tackle Early Doors - 10 hours ago
Tramlines spent its formative years living and breathing tennis, watching Yannick Noah berate line judges and admiring Steffi Graf"s backhand slice from the comfort of its couch at home. Nowadays, Tramlines can often be seen wearing Andre Agassi's old denim shorts, sleeping under its desk in an office with an overzealous air-con machine, whilst devouring punnets of strawberries and pints of Pimms in a bid to bring you the best of the world's tennis. It boasts a 100 per cent record against Alex Bogdanovic on clay and has a top-spin forehand frequently compared to that of the great MaliVai Washington.