Andy Murray agrees to replay a point in his US Open semi-final against Tomas Berdych despite the umpire awarding it to him when his cap falls off.
Murray’s cap causes heated exchangeBy Eurosport | Tramlines – Mon, Sep 10, 2012 15:33 BST
Latest Blog Posts
- Winning better: How Guardiola re-wrote the record books with Bayern Pitchside Europe - 28 minutes ago
- Not over for Arsenal yet – but away goals rule must change Arsene Wenger - 29 minutes ago
- Incredible Bayern stat makes ominous reading for Arsenal Pitchside Europe - 10 hours ago
- TeamSky v Orica-GreenEDGE: Rock-Paper-Scissors Blazin' Saddles - 10 hours ago
- Cowabunga! Baseball team to wear Ninja Turtle themed shirts World of Sport - 11 hours ago
Tramlines spent its formative years living and breathing tennis, watching Yannick Noah berate line judges and admiring Steffi Graf"s backhand slice from the comfort of its couch at home. Nowadays, Tramlines can often be seen wearing Andre Agassi's old denim shorts, sleeping under its desk in an office with an overzealous air-con machine, whilst devouring punnets of strawberries and pints of Pimms in a bid to bring you the best of the world's tennis. It boasts a 100 per cent record against Alex Bogdanovic on clay and has a top-spin forehand frequently compared to that of the great MaliVai Washington.