The cycling season is well and truly underway, and that means manic pile-ups, hungry peletons, dozy fans and some poorly groomed streakers.
Watts takes a look at some of last season’s humorous happenings, just to whet your appetite for the impending fun.
- All manner of unusual looking streakers in Italy
- Pile-ups at on the cobbled streets of France
- A heavy fall at the Giro
- Some fantastic celebrations from fans and riders alike
- Crazed Californians getting a bit too sun-baked
- And who can forget Marc Madiot’s crazed celebrations at le Tour?
And much more – all hilariously set to music, as always.