223 comments | Write your comment
A late goal from Fernando Torres spared Chelsea embarrassment as they were held to a 2-2 draw by Brentford in the FA Cup. More
Manager: Uwe Rösler
Manager: Rafael Benítez
Please log in to rate the players.
Not already a Yahoo! user ? Sign up to get a free Yahoo! Account.
Another prove that Turnbull is not fit in Chelsea team. 1% winning chances, 98% lost, 1% draw if Chelsea play Turnbull.
good job Brentford, proud to be a bees fan
SUPERMAN Well done , my home team Brentford , since the 80/90's it has been refreshing to see a team capable of reaching a very good standard, and with a good manager it is possible for them to move up a league? CHELSEA my son's favourite team , you stand in the way to our progress in the FACup so don't expect an easy passage ?
Why would Jose want to go back to Chelsea for !!!!! Unless he wants to be treated like s##t from Ambrovich!!!Even if he said he would'nt interfere he has the money to break any contract. I've said it before why the hell he did'nt give the job to JT as player manager until the end of the season!!!! Then he would know if JT would make a half decent manager or not.
Benitez is too confident putting out there second team to match the league 1 side.
Whatever ajit (comment #233), you should've thrashed us today!? £1.7M vs £500K (circa) and you only scraped a draw!? You armchair supporters have alot to learn about about the beautiful game!!! ;O)
lmao @ chelsea fans blaming this that and the other and looking for excuses, just like the players and benitez it must be a cultural thing at the bridge. Sounded like Brentford out played you to me, cmon you Bees.
Come on you Bees!! Haven't been so proud since I saw them at Anfield in 89
Chelsea is wasting money and time, we are going to end the season empty-handed and again a new manager should be tried. Our path is vague; hopes pale and prospects dim.
Looks like player power (Toys out of pram) We don't like the Manager so if we keep playing like a pub team, he'll get the sack.
rafa is not the problem at chelski its abramovich robbie was doing a great job and now the club is going the same way as them scousers
Chelsea Your #$%$!!! and this comment comes from a Chelsea season ticket holder, No more Roman either sell the half hearted losers you call the first team squad reduce the other halfs pay by 75% then get rid of Rafa Benitez and bring back Mouriniho, who WILL build a winning
Well done Brentford. Now Chelsea fans should see why they shouldn't laugh at Arsenal's defeat away to Bradford. You only just scraped a draw and hardly outplayed Brentford with your world class squad. No PL team should think they have the right to beat a lower league team. Upsets can happen.
Was it this Brentford or Bradford that defeated Arsenal in the league cup?
Not only time for Benitez to go but its time most of the team were pensioned off.
proud to be a brentford fan
Show Rafa the door, he is an absolute **** he does'nt understand Chelsea or the way in which we as supporters feel, I remember days in the seventy's when you might expect this, but hey that was then and this is now - I'm not saying we should win everything but when your last roll of the dice is the FA cup you need to roll the dice and get straight six's - The pressure is on and the only bet your gonna win is that Rafa will be gone by the end of Feb. What is needed at Chelsea is a close the the door jobbie and ask the players what the #$%$ going on get your act together or go !!!! If they were on performance related pay then they would owe the club, in the real world they would be sacked.If there is such a thing as reincarnation then I'm coming back as a Chelsea player Max Pay whilst doing nout !!!
Benitez want the job full time laughable he just isn't good enough
..............oh and FIRST !!!
Please login to post a comment
Not already a Yahoo! user ?
Sign up to get a free Yahoo! Account
Please log in to rate this match.
He assisted the first and scored the second and was a constant threat to Chelsea from the left wing.