Premier League – Yahoo! Fantasy Premier League Message Board
I have Ramsey on my bench this week and Ward-Prowse on the starting eleven who in reality is on Saint's bench ..... questions:
1) If a player on your fantasy eleven does not start but comes on during the match, who counts for your team - the player or your bench sub?
2) If your fantasy team player does not start and your fantasy sub has already played, is your sub still count?
3) When a Midfield sub is required, which of the two subs is counted?
now you may ask, what the hell is Ramsey doing on the bench ........ ;-) ??????
1) The starting XI player's score counts if he plays, ie if he starts or is brought on as a sub.
2) Your playing sub's score only counts if a starter doesn't play (ie doesn't start or is not brought on as a sub) as long as the new formation is legitimate.
3) Substitution is not intended to be like-for-like, it is based on bench priority and legitimate new formation only.