Tottenham Hotspur Message Board
Ok following on from Weyspurs player of the year what are the seasons high's and low's?
For me I can narrow the high points to 3..
1. The 4-4 draw against the Goons at the Emirates ( after being 4-2 down ).
2. Beating the Happy Hammers at Upton Park.
3. Carling Cup final ( the day out - not the result ).
1. 2 points after 8 games.
2. Shaktar Donetsk.
3. Carling Cup final ( the result - not the day out ).
Highs so far
Unbeaten against the top 4
The come back against the Gooners
Reaching cc final and playing so well against manure
Are recent climb up the table
Lows so far
Bottom of the league for so long
Certain players not performing
Gomes acting against Shaktar Donetsk
lows - losing to sunderland , west brom , stoke,boro and all the other teams we should beat .
- seeing gus poyet go. i liked him i know ramos was shite , and gus took a lot of shit for him but i liked gus ,
- bents sitter against pompey.
highs- arry turning things round.
- getting to the carling final.
- not losing to the top 4 in the league so far, 6 games down to left and won 2 drawn 4. better then i can ever remember us doing against this lot.
- seeing lennon in a england shirt.
- having a some one who is hard in the midfield. palacious is just what we have been needing for a while.
theres prob more but thats just off the top of my head.
Low: The away defeat at Stoke was pretty poor....
High: The way we're going to play against Newcastle and Utd to secure 6 points from the next two games.....
Highest: Qualifying for Europe after an abysmal start .....