Liverpool Message Board
I am tired of everyone on this board who keep making excuses. These are the facts:
- We haven't had more than 3 or 4 dominating performances this season.
- We get consistently outplayed by lesser teams.
- We can't maintain possession.
- If it weren't for the sporadic quality of some very few players we would be in relegation zone.
- Most players don't have the quality, or the potential, to wear the red shirt (Carrol, Henderson, Flanagan,
- KD is a LFC hero as a player, but as a boss he thinks with his heart, not with his brain. As a manager he ranks among the EPL's bottom 3. So much so that I am convinced to say that I'd rather see Rafa back than KK's continuity, results prove my statement.
- Our current squad doesn't cut it, we need a major overhaul, no more 5 yr plan BS. Keep Reina, Jose Enrique, Johnson, Stevie, and Suarez (maybe Bellars, the rest of the squad is average or below average. Sell everyone else, add a few $$$ and get proven quality players, not 1 yr wonders, or unproven talent for ridiculous prices.
We need a radical change, KK is not the answer.
- 1 Reply to A Yahoo! User
Not unless we replace them with better?
Just to replqce them for the hell of it makes no sense, granted.
Our main concerns imho are lack of a : cre\ative midfielder, wingers, striker who actually finishes and scores goals.
Get those in place we'll be a force to be reckoned with..
What about Agger and Skrtel? The defence is fine, its Centre Mid, the wings and up front where the problem lies.
To be honest, I always believe in giving players a second season in order to decide whether they are good enough, and the same with the manager. I understand why people are p*ssed off, hey I'm one of you, but its funny, I bet those who wrote Andy Carroll off are now using his performance in the Final as a stick to beat Kenny with (i.e he should have started).
- 2 Replies to A Yahoo! User
He's having a laugh Loki. Nice little pun though, trying to use the Rafa "Facts" line to lay out his jaded opinions. But its all for one thing, to get a rise out of us. Personally I'll let this little fish swim away.
Skrtel and Agger are the only 2 players I'd consider keeping. Agger is more inconsistent than Skrtel, but he still has good energy and quality left in him.
It's time to say good bye to Carra. The youngsters Kelly and Flannagan just don't have quality, I don't care how young they are, they lack potential, and they seem scared to death when on the pitch.
Would you have AVB for next season??
Abit of a gamble considering he flopped at chavski but I think the kop would get 100% behind him, it would really come down to him having the talent to manage a successful team in the premier league.
- 2 Replies to A Yahoo! User
Yea well at least they've the guts to say it as it is and not pretend that KD is gonna make all ok..
If he does next season I'll be amazed then again I'll be amazed if he's our manager still !!
If you were an employee of a firm and you performed as badly as KD has then you'd be sacked..
who put the squad together? I suspect that Kenny was not 100% responsible for the recent signings. We've seen Comolli get sacked for some reason that isn't 100% clear. Players before that were largely bought by your hero Rafa!
I'm not defending the seasons performances. Far from it but it does get my back up s little when people jump to conclusions without knowing the full facts. If FSG decide that Kenny has done a poor job he will be moved on. If not he has another year and 2 transfer windiows to set the club in the direction he and FSG want to see it going.