Manchester United Message Board
I guess that's the LUCK Man U needed to hang on to a famous DRAW against the mighty Cardiff..........hahahahaha!!!
Welcome back to the real world deluded Man U fans, the squad is AVERAGE and Cardiff DOMINATED play from the OFF with LION SHARE of POSSESSION.......... HAHAHA!!!
- Reply to Baldrick Nov 16, 2013 08:17MCMXCIX MCMXCIX Nov 16, 2013 22:12 Flag
"any fool could see that"
I'm in agreement, NOT, Rikki.
Even a blind fool knows it's you, so cut the 'Mr This, and Sir That' b0ll0ck5. Nobody talks like that in the real world. It's pathetic and unreal.
You may fool some people sometime, Rikk, but not ALL of the people all of the time.
And why the sudden niceties, Rikk?
Not trying to put words into other posters mouth but I'd like to think that most on here prefer the MAD DOG Butchy, thank you very much.
On what Man U need to climb the table from their mid-table surroundings, Dai Dunga from Sao Luis, Brasil wrote ........
"Moyes needs to sign some big names in the January transfer window. Webb, Clattenburg, and Jonathan Moss; can't win the league on their own."
Makes me chuckle, lol!
- MCMXCIX MCMXCIX Sep 14, 2013 17:07 Flag
"Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit"? Hahahaha!!........ one of Chrissy's fake IDs. It certainly brings back memory of the good old *chin Lee Bowyer* days on these boards.
- MCMXCIX MCMXCIX Sep 14, 2013 17:38 Flag
Every little dodgy decision helps, BUT c'mon NOT from OUTSIDE the box.
The ref could have let Olympic diver Young take his USUAL tumble INSIDE the box and point to the penalty spot. But OUTSIDE the box? NOT on your nelly, Rikki.
- MCMXCIX by MCMXCIX Sep 14, 2013 16:00 Flag
No point for guessing which side gained yet ANOTHER dodgy decision... Same old, same old!
- MCMXCIX MCMXCIX Sep 14, 2013 17:27 Flag
I can't recall the ref issuing a RED CARD in the Sunderland game.
If my memory still serves me well, the game at Old Trampford is the ONLY fixture in the Premier League where a red card was issued today, crucially when the scoreline was 0-0........... hmmm!
- MCMXCIX MCMXCIX Sep 15, 2013 13:20 Flag
What 'sunderlands GOAL'?
If you have EVER played footie at ANY meaningful level, you should have been taught to 'play to the whistle'. And when a referee blew his whistle, a player should always STOP and obey the ref's instruction. It's basic Football 101, sonny.
Now, what comes first, Rikk?......... Altidore WILLINGLY disregarding the ref's CLEAR instruction and playing to his OWN whistle or the phantom Sunderland GOAL?
- Reply to MCMXCIX Dec 7, 2013 15:01
Hehehe Rikki, is that a final admission by 'yous' that Man U were an average side who got very LUCKY last season? lol
- MCMXCIX by MCMXCIX Dec 7, 2013 15:01 Flag
Relying on an injured striker to safe their bacon and still failing woefully in their backyard.
Not surprised that they were comprehensively beaten again by a better side, Newcastle United, after their cup final against the league leaders. PMSL.
WELL DONE AND A WELL DESERVED WIN BY MAGPIES....
- MCMXCIX MCMXCIX Nov 11, 2013 12:14 Flag
ICJ, I'm sure Rooney wasn't fully match-fit yesterday too, that could well explain why he was running around the pitch like some headless chicken, ;-)
- MCMXCIX MCMXCIX Nov 11, 2013 11:52 Flag
What does ICJ make of the below list of Europe's elite top 23 performers for 2013?
For some weird reasons, I can't seem to find Rooney's name on the list whilst Mesut Ozil was included. I wonder why, ICJ ?
FIFA Ballon d'Or 2013 longlist:
- Gareth Bale (Wales/Tottenham Hotspur/Real Madrid),
- Edinson Cavani (Uruguay/Napoli/Paris Saint Germain),
- Radamel Falcao (Colombia/Atletico Madrid/Monaco),
- Eden Hazard (Belgium/Chelsea),
- Zlatan Ibrahimović (Sweden/AC Milan/Paris Saint Germain),
- Andrés Iniesta (Spain/Barcelona),
- Philipp Lahm (Germany/Bayern Munich),
- Robert Lewandowski (Poland/Borussia Dortmund),
- Lionel Messi (Argentina/Barcelona),
- Thomas Müller (Germany/Bayern Munich),
- Manuel Neuer (Germany/Bayer Munich),
- Neymar (Brazil/Santos/Barcelona),
- Mesut Özil (Germany/Real Madrid/ARSENALl),
- Andrea Pirlo (Italy/Juventus),
- Franck Ribéry (France/Bayern Munich),
- Arjen Robben (Netherlands/Bayern Munich),
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal/Real Madrid),
- Bastian Schweinsteiger (Germany/Bayern Munich),
- Luis Suárez (Uruguay/Liverpool),
- Thiago Silva (Brazil/Paris Saint Germain),
- Yaya Touré (Ivory Coast/Manchester City),
- Robin Van Persie (Netherlands/Manchester United),
- Xavi (Spain/Barcelona).
'What a win for Stoke - the biggest of Mark Hughes time in charge. Across the country, Arsenal fans are celebrating... '
(courtesy of Eurosport).
- MCMXCIX MCMXCIX Nov 25, 2013 12:47 Flag
Rafael = a liability and an accident in waiting.
Vidic = AGING and past it at this level.
Kagawa = Not fit to lace Diaby's boot. Moyes obviously doesn't rate him that much hence all the nonsense talks of his return to Dortmund.
RVP = Wenger-made, the ONLY notable absence in your list.
Jones = jack of all trades, master of none. Come back when Jones knows what position he's good at, haha Rikk!
Carrick = too slow and would struggle to make the sub bench at ANY of the TOP 4 sides.