It was reported on Monday that Wilson had asked to leave amid continued interest from his former club Nottingham Forest, who last month had a bid believed to be in the region of B£1.5million for the central defender rejected by the Scottish champions.
Lennon recently called Forest "naughty" and accused the Championship club of trying to unsettle the Nottingham-born 27-year-old, whose family still live in the Midlands city.
Asked if the player had asked the club for a move, Lennon said: "Certainly not to me, maybe to the club, but not that I'm aware of it at the minute.
"Kelvin is here and in contention. I spoke to him (on Monday). I am not going to discuss what I said privately to the player, that is between me and him.
"He is aware of what we think of him and he knows the situation and what lies ahead of him.
"There is no getting away from the fact that there is genuine interest from a club in England but I don't want to discuss any of the players' situations or conditions until after the game tomorrow night.
"But he is quite calm, he is that type, if he is picked and he is ready to play I am sure he won't let us down."
Wilson completed his move from Forest to Celtic at the end of his four-year deal with the Reds in the summer of 2011 having signed a pre-contract agreement with the Glasgow giants the previous January.