Rumours surfaced over the Chinese Grand Prix weekend that Webber had committed to joining Porsche's line-up for its return to the top level of sportscar racing in 2014.
Porsche confirmed last week that its already-contracted drivers Timo Bernhard and Romain Dumas will be part of its LMP1 project, and a spokesman for the marque told AUTOSPORT that a decision on signing new drivers would be made later in the year.
Webber said on Saturday that it is too early in the season to be considering his options for 2014.
"I've never made any decisions on my future in March or April," Webber told reporters in the Sakhir paddock.
"As you'd expect, with what I've done as a driver, there could be other offers and opportunities.
"But I actually have not even pursued anything at the moment. Nothing here, nothing anywhere else.
"It's just too early for anyone. Come early summer things will start to ramp up a bit."
NOT SURPRISED BY RUMOURS
Webber said he understood why his future often attracts attention, as he is driving for a top team.
"There has always been speculation over the last three or four years about what I do," he said.
"Obviously it [Red Bull] is a pretty important seat in Formula 1, certain people are very keen for me to stop and other people less so.
"That's the way it has always been. And the thing is, when I do make my decision about my future, and what options are out there, ultimately I'm very happy the ball is in my court.
"I have a very good relationship with Dietrich [Mateschitz, Red Bull owner] and that's important in this case."