The young Frenchman impressed in his debut season for Juve last term and has faced some speculation this summer over his future.
Commenting on rumours of a buyout clause in his contract, the Bianconeri’s director general revealed that Los Blancos had shown an interest.
“Real Madrid president Florentino Perez asked about him, but there are no negotiations,” Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.
“We have no intention of selling him, as he has not yet expressed his full potential.”
Marotta was talking after the Champions League group stage draw, which has Juve against Madrid, Galatasaray and Copenhagen.
“There are great difficulties in all the groups. We will fight it out with Galatasaray, who are a strong side.
“They did well in the Champions League last season and recently won the Super Cup.
“It won’t be easy to play in Istanbul, but we will go there and do our best. With Real Madrid we’ll try to fight them on an even keel.”
Real Madrid’s Kaka is reportedly taking a flight this afternoon out of the Spanish capital and to Milan to negotiate a possible transfer.
The Brazilian has reignited speculation about a possible move by telling reporters yesterday evening of his intention to leave Los Blancos after four years.
Previously linked with a return to Milan in the last two transfer windows and more than once seeing a potential loan deal collapse, reports in Spain have it that he is making a third attempt at going back to Serie A.
It is understood that alongside his father and agent, the 31-year-old is on a flight from Madrid to Milan, where he will then meet with Rossonero officials to try and work out a deal.
However, Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has reflected that a move for their former No 22 may prove difficult.
“It is complicated at this time as we are closer to signing Keisuke Honda than Kaka and a deal for one would exclude the other,” Galliani told Milannews.it today.
Further reports in Spain have it that Kaka is also the subject of early negotiations with two Premier League clubs, whilst Madrid are seen as keen to take at least €15m (£12.8m) in a transfer fee.
Reports in the Netherlands suggest that Atletico Madrid are on the verge of completing a deal for Ajax defender Toby Alderweireld.
The capital club have been linked with the young Belgian defender in recent days, to act as a replacement for Martin Demichelis, who looks bound for Manchester City.
Whilst his club Ajax indicated that they had rejected an offer last week from Atleti for Alderweireld, reports in the Netherlands indicate that a deal has now been agreed and that the 24-year-old is set for a medical today.
It is understood that Atleti have agreed a deal worth as much as €7m (£6m) to sign the defender, who can play at full-back or centre-back.
The player’s agent indicated late on Thursday that a deal was imminent also.
“I think he is going to Atletico, yes, they have come in for him,” Soren Lerby told reporters.
“Coach Frank de Boer is already aware that he cannot count on him for this Sunday’s game.”
Read the original articles on FootballEspana