Despite signing a new contract, Luis Suarez could still leave Liverpool this summer.
2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
U.S. sues Lance Armstrong
Lance Armstrong was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles and banned for life after the International Cycling Union (UCI) ratified the United States Anti-Doping Agency's (USADA) sanctions against him. The Justice Department formally filed its case against Lance Armstrong and his company Tailwind Sports for millions of dollars that the U.S. Postal Service spent to sponsor the cycling team.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- ‘You don’t know who I am, do you?’ – Quotes of the week
- Premier League - Suarez signs new long-term deal at Liverpool
- ‘If that had gone in it would have been a goal!’: Classic gaffes from the legendary David Coleman
- Premier League - Paper Round: Liverpool set to land 'Egyptian Messi'
- Ashes - Swann retires from cricket
- ‘How Ricky Hatton saved my life’ – homeless man’s touching story
- Football’s most brutal dictators: 7 trigger-happy foreign owners