UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones has long said that he would one day move up to heavyweight, but first he wants to claim sole possession of the record for most 205-pound title defenses.
2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
U.S. sues Lance Armstrong
Lance Armstrong was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles and banned for life after the International Cycling Union (UCI) ratified the United States Anti-Doping Agency's (USADA) sanctions against him. The Justice Department formally filed its case against Lance Armstrong and his company Tailwind Sports for millions of dollars that the U.S. Postal Service spent to sponsor the cycling team.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Premier League - Paper Round: Zlatan linked to Manchester City, Chelsea
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, one of the finest players in Europe could finally grace the Premier League, according to the Daily Star.
- Premier League - Paper Round: PSG's £100m deal for Rooney
Paris St Germain have put together an incredible £100 million deal to try and lure Wayne Rooney from Manchester United.
- Premier League - City beat Chelsea in US friendly thriller
Manchester City recovered from three goals down to claim a last-gasp 4-3 friendly victory over Chelsea.
- Liga - Mourinho 'going to London'
Jose Mourinho has reportedly told a Spanish newspaper that he is leaving Real Madrid to go to London, "where I am wanted".
- Premier League - City set new boss target of five trophies in five years
Manchester City's new manager will join a club expecting to win five trophies in the next five years.
- Premier League - Benteke angles for Villa exit, mentions Arsenal
Striker Christian Benteke has told Aston Villa he "won't necessarily accept" it if they tell him he cannot leave the club.
- 10 extra reasons why you can’t miss the Champions League final
Early Doors takes a light-hearted look at why the nation should be glued to Saturday night's all-German Champions League final at Wembley Stadium. Continue reading →