Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho made a hard-working interpreter's day at a recent press conference. Continue reading →
2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
U.S. sues Lance Armstrong
Lance Armstrong was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles and banned for life after the International Cycling Union (UCI) ratified the United States Anti-Doping Agency's (USADA) sanctions against him. The Justice Department formally filed its case against Lance Armstrong and his company Tailwind Sports for millions of dollars that the U.S. Postal Service spent to sponsor the cycling team.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Shocking! Drogba and Eboue to be disciplined for Mandela tributes
- Formula 1 - Double points to be awarded for final race in 2014
- Formula 1 - Hamilton accused of 'totally misleading' evidence
- Premier League - Paper Round: Is Moyes about to hit the panic button?
- Premier League - Keane: Fergie's 'massive ego' still trying to control United
- Why Cristiano Ronaldo has to win Ballon d’Or
- Stunning sunset completely overshadows high-profile clash