Striker Danny Ings is the answer to Liverpool's problems; England have been on the end of another FIFA carve-up.
2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
U.S. sues Lance Armstrong
Lance Armstrong was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles and banned for life after the International Cycling Union (UCI) ratified the United States Anti-Doping Agency's (USADA) sanctions against him. The Justice Department formally filed its case against Lance Armstrong and his company Tailwind Sports for millions of dollars that the U.S. Postal Service spent to sponsor the cycling team.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Premier League - Paper Round: United to offload midfield duo
- Premier League - Wenger hits back at Match of the Day critics
- Unconvincing Federer impersonator drives Shanghai wild
- Tottenham and Real Madrid: A most one-sided ‘partnership’
- Alarming photos as Wimbledon becomes a building site
- Premier League - Januzaj shortlisted for BBC award
- Cristiano Ronaldo announces he’s opening a museum… dedicated to himself