|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - GAME, SET & MATCH - WOZNIACKI 6-1 7-6(5) - Caroline Wozniacki advances into the semi-finals where she will take on Serena Williams. Petkovic played supremely well all day but it was the unforced errors that cost her today.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-1 6-6(3) - It's on serve in the second set breaker.
- - BREAK - WOZNIACKI 6-1 6-6 - That's exactly what she wanted!! Wozniacki races to 0-40 but is then pegged back as Petkovic fires huge winner. The Dane shows why she is seeded first with a big winner of her own. We'll have a tie break.
- - BREAK - WOZNIACKI 6-1 5-6 - The top seed again wobbles on her service game. Her first serve lets her down which allows the German to take advantage. The Dane looks really tight and gifts her opponent two break points. She saves the first two but can do nothing with the third as Petkovic wrong-foots her with monster forehand.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-1 5-5 - Easiest service game of the match for Petkovic. She lands all four of her first serves in and holds to love. Can she keep the momentum?
- - BREAK - WOZNIACKI 6-1 5-4 - Another quite poor service game from the top seed. Her first serve isn't quite on song which allows for Petkovic to take the ball early and punish her opponent. The Dane is broken to 15.
- - BREAK - WOZNIACKI 6-1 5-3 - Fantastic game from the Dane. Petkovic changes her game up a little but Wozniacki is all over it. She makes it to a drop shot and slides it up the middle before passing her opponent up the line on the run. Petkovic saves one break point with a sublime backhand but she can't do the same on the next as her forehand flies long.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-1 4-3 - Wozniacki never looks comfortable at the net but shows real improvement with two successive winners from close. Petkovic attempts to fight back but is stopped in her tracks with a big serve followed by a cross court backhand rocket. Good hold.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-1 3-3 - Top stuff from Petkovic during the opening points of the game. She races to 40-0 but is then pegged back by Wozniacki's powerful forehands. The German is caught a little late on her ground strokes. She goes completely over the top of the ball on the next forehand to take the game to deuce. A solid backhand cleans the line and flies for a winner to take her to advantage before she panics and approaches the net when she shouldn't. She finally holds with two big serves.
- - BREAK - WOZNIACKI 6-1 3-2 - Well, what do I know. The top seed uncharacteristically serves poorly and makes two very strange errors to allow her opponent back in the set. We're on serve.
- - BREAK - WOZNIACKI 6-1 3-1 - Petkovic is still making far too many unforced errors. Wozniacki races to 0-40 without really having to do a great deal. She's just staying in the rally and making her opponent miss. The German misses yet again to hand the Dane the break. That looks like game over.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-1 2-1 - Solid hold from the Dane, who came so close to getting the break on the previous service game. She picks up where she left off and races through her service game.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-1 1-1 - Petkovic serves well and leads 40-15 but is pegged back by two unstoppable backhands from the Dane. Wozniacki then has a break point and attempts to come into the net to close the angle, but gets the approach all wrong - finding the net. The two then have another chance to take the game each, but they both make wild errors when going for the winner. Petkovic finally holds when Wozniacki goes long.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-1 1-0 - Petkovic is not happy with herself at all. She has Wozniacki on the ropes a number of times but makes sloppy errors. She has an outburst on court. The Dane then makes two errors herself to allow the German back in at deuce. The top seed hands her opponent another opportunity to break but the 10th seed makes another few unforced errors.
- - SET - WOZNIACKI 6-1 - Petkovic takes a 30-0 thanks to some slack errors from the Dane. However, she claws the two points back with a huge backhand and an error from the German. The tenth seed has a game point but Wozniacki comes to the net and puts it away smartly. Another solid forehand sets up teh first set point and it's taken as Petkovic goes long on the forehand.
- - WOZNIACKI 5-1 - Two very big serves are unreturned to allow the top seed to move to a 30-0 lead. Petkovic then moves forward and puts away a fine swinging volley. Wozniacki continues to camp at the baseline and forces her opponent into errors with superb ground strokes.
- - BREAK - WOZNIACKI 4-1 - The Dane is exerting real pressure on her opponent's serve. She's moving the ball around the court really well and is putting real pace behind her ground strokes. She now leads by two breaks of serve and looks almost certain to take the opening set.
- - Wozniacki 3-1 Dominant service game from the Dane who is looking very good eaely on, Petkovic is struggling to deal with her at this stage as Wozniacki is playing patiently and working the errors out of her opponent.
- - Wozniacki 2-1 - BREAK Caroline picks up an early break here and puts the pressure on Petkovic. She has got into her rhythm quickly after a dodgy first game and is lokoing comfortable from the baseline.
- - Wozniacki 1-1 The Dane pushes Petkovic back well as she hits the baseline well, but just pushes it too far on a couple of occassions, letting the German into the game. She was always on top though and a long forehand from Petkovic ended the second game.
- - Wozniacki 0-1 Great start from Petkovic as she wins the opening game to love, largely thanks to some mishit returns from Wozniacki who wasn't timing her forehands very well at all, a couple flying high in the air and far over the baseline
|Date of Birth||11/07/1990|
|Date of Birth||09/09/1987|