|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - Thanks for joining us today... we'll be back with Murray's semi-final tomorrow. See you then.
- - MURRAY 6-2 6-2 - GAME, SET & MTACH! Murray aces to bring up two match points... and on the second one he takes it! Murray moves into the last four, where he will play either home favourite Bernard Tomic of Denis Istomin.
- - MURRAY 6-2 5-2 - BREAK! Brilliant from Murray! This time a between-the-legs shot is far from unnecessary - and it pays off as he reacts quickly afterwards to force Baghdatis into the net! That brings up break point and he makes no mistake to take a commanding 5-2 lead!
- - MURRAY 6-2 4-2 - Boom! Great return of serve from Baghdatis to take a 30-15 lead, and he goes on to bring up a break point chance for Murray's second service game running! He can't capitalise though and the top seed goes on to show his class with a thunderous forehand winner to hold.
- - MURRAY 6-2 3-2 - BREAK! Murray makes the first breakthrough of the second set as he takes the first of two break points after outfoxing Baghdatis at the end of a lengthy rally! If the world number four can now confirm that break on his own serve, you'd expect him to go on and seal victory inside two sets.
- - MURRAY 6-2 2-2 - Baghdatis is clearly the crowd favourite out of the two - a switch-up that changes defence into attack has the fans in raptures - and a big shank from Murray on the next point brings up the Cypriot's first break opportunity, again to the locals' delight. Murray saves it though with some confident serve-and-volley tactics and the Briton goes on to hold.
- - MURRAY 6-2 1-2 - Baghdatis is still in this one as he claims a second service game, despite Murray winning a challenged baseline call early on.
- - MURRAY 6-2 1-1 - Murray responds with a comfortable service game of his own. Quick-fire trading of serves from both players.
- - MURRAY 6-2 0-1 - Wow, Baghdatis wastes no time in winning the first game of the second set. That's much better from the popular Cypriot.
- - MURRAY 6-2 - SET! Murray claims the first set without too much fuss! That really was a masterclass early on and, although he stepped off the gas over the last couple of games, Murray should be confident of sealing a place in the semi-finals.
- - MURRAY 5-2 - Baghdatis holds with ease for the first time this match, taking the game to love. He's probably left this resurgence of sorts a little too late to get anything from this set, but at least he'll head into the second in better spirits.
- - MURRAY 5-1 - Murray eases to 40-15 before a second serve is called out. He challenges the decision and wins. On the next point a punchy backhand completely deceives Baghdatis and the game is his.
- - MURRAY 4-1 - Look at that forehand from Murray! Baghdatis is nowhere near it as the ball careers past him! But the Cypriot shows signs of improvement a few points later as he actually manages to get a first serve in... he goes on to win the point. And his first game of the match soon follows as he finally holds serve!
- - MURRAY 4-0 - The umpire overrules a line call to give Baghdatis his first point for what seems like ages at 0-30 down. Murray then acts a bit too cocky as he tries a between-the-legs shot that goes horribly wrong but the Scot soon recovers to open up a four-game lead.
- - MURRAY 3-0 - BREAK! Murray's touch is lovely so far and he's striking the ball extremely well. A deft drop-shot at 0-15 and then a superb forehand winner on the next point proves just that. He goes on to win the game to love - and register another break! Don't click here if you're easily embarrassed
- - MURRAY 2-0 - Muzza aces at game point to register his best start to a match so far this week. This is more like it from the world number four.
- - MURRAY 1-0 - BREAK! Murray wins the first point of the match with a vicious forehand that Baghdatis mysteriously leaves alone at the baseline. A big shank from the Cypriot at 30-30 brings up break point and Murray is gifted an early advantage when Baghdatis double faults.
- - MURRAY 0-0 - Here we go then! Baghdatis has won the toss and it is he who will serve first.
- - Here comes Baghdatis, swiftly followed by Murray onto court.
- - The winner of this one will meet either Bernard Tomic or Denis Istomin in the semis - that pair are up next on Pat Rafter Arena.
- - The Cypriot - Murray's doubles partner here in Brisbane - upset fifth seed Kei Nishikori in the last round, having already despatched American Ryan Harrison in his opener. ATP Brisbane drawsheet
- - The Scot will be hoping for a more convincing performance today, although his path will be blocked by a man who has just been described as a "one-man excitement machine" by one television commentator.
- - The two-times Aussie Open finalist then overcame Gilles Muller, again from a set down, to book this date with Baghdatis. Murray recovers to down Muller
- - Top seed Murray - soon to be coached by tennis legend Ivan Lendl - had a fright in his opener in Brisbane, coming back from a set down to see off Mikhail Kukushkin. Murray survives early scare
- - Hello and welcome to our live coverage of Andy Murray's quarter-final clash with Marcos Baghdatis in Brisbane.
|Date of Birth||15/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||17/06/1985|