|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - Next up for Andy Murray, by the way, will be Mikhail Kukushkin. The Kazakh saw off French 14th seed Gael Monfils in three sets just a little while ago. Full men's drawsheet
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-2 6-0 – GAME, SET & MATCH – Again Murray lobs Llodra and the Frenchman is even chuckling out loud before he gets back to the ball, knowing full well he is going to try the between-the-legs shot, again! He gets it over the net but Murray is there and easily finds a backhand volley winner. And he goes on to hold with another perfect lob, which Llodra doesn’t even bother to run for this time!
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-2 5-0 – BREAK – Murray races up to the net for a decent drop shot from Llodra, and dinks up an inch-perfect lob. Llodra races back to it and again tries the between-the-legs shot but he hits into the net to concede his serve once again. And Murray will serve for the match after the change of ends
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-2 4-0 – Murray lets Llodra off the hook with a first smash but makes no mistakes with the second as he earns himself a couple of points to hold. Only one is needed though as Llodra sends a forehand return of serve well wide
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-2 3-0 – BREAK – Ouch! Belief is fast leaving Llodra now as he slaps down another double fault, a first serve out wide followed by a second serve wide down the T, to hand Murray a second break in this set
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-2 2-0 – Llodra has a small chance to get back into the set at 15-30 up. But he misses two second serve returns and Murray goes on to hold when the Frenchman again fails to find the court
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-2 1-0 – BREAK – Murray snatches a very early, quick break in this third set as Llodra slaps down a double fault to concede his serve at the first attempt
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-2 – SET – Llodra gets up to the perfect cross court drop shot from Murray and dinks the ball around the net for a winner. He tries a drop shot off the next serve and nearly undoes Murray, who again gets up for a cracking drop shot of his own. Llodra has a response but can’t quite win the point when Murray lobs him. And the Scot goes on to seal the set with another incredible point, in which Llodra finally manages the between-the-legs shot, only for Murray to find a volley winner
- - MURRAY 6-4 5-2 – BREAK – A fantastic cross court backhand passing shot winner sees Murray snatch another break and leave himself serving for the second set
- - MURRAY 6-4 4-2 – Murray holds once again without too much trouble as Llodra races up to a drop shot from the Scot only to mis-hit his low half-volley attempted return. The ball drifts wide as he tries to go for the shot down the line
- - MURRAY 6-4 3-2 – Despite the one-sided nature of this clash, the crowd are enjoying Llodra’s effort as he races up to the net in kamikaze style only to be hit by a passing shot from Murray. And Llodra goes to hold from deuce with a forehand winner
- - MURRAY 6-4 3-1 – Llodra had an injury timeout during the change of ends to have his right knee strapped up just underneath the patella. There is no sign of restricted movement from Llodra on the court but he can be heard telling the trainer that he has a pain down the inside of his knee. Murray comes back out and races through a service hold
- - MURRAY 6-4 2-1 – Better from Llodra on serve this time around but he has to work very hard to hold to 30 as Murray fires a couple of blistering return of serve winners, in particular a forehand taken very early and riffled down the line. The Frenchman holds with a good serve out wide though that Murray cannot return
- - MURRAY 6-4 2-0 – Murray races through a service hold to consolidate the early break. That was very quick and cruisey from the Scot and he is looking far too good for Llodra at the moment. Llodra is not playing badly as such, he is just not being allowed to play
- - MURRAY 6-4 1-0 – BREAK – A very crisp game from Murray to open the second set as he whips a backhand passing shot winner across court to bring up a couple of break points, only to repeat the feat from almost exactly the same shot to secure the break
- - MURRAY 6-4 - SET! It's another incredibly gruelling service hold for Murray, who holds his composure superbly to close out the game after an extended deuce and take the opening set! It just took one break of serve for the fourth seed, and he takes it in clinical fashion.
- - MURRAY 5-4 - Llodra is playing much better now, and he continues to surge to the net and volley at every opportunity as Murray struggles to find a tactic to prevent the Frenchman dictating the points. Can he now serve out for the opening set?
- - MURRAY 5-3 - Murray is again tested by Llodra on serve, and he has to come through another gruelling deuce before finally holding with a serve down the T and a forehand cross court. The Frenchman is really playing well now.
- - MURRAY 4-3 - Since losing his serve, Llodra has upped his intensity markedly, and he finds three superb first serves to take his service game and reduce the deficit once more. The fourth seed will be hoping for a much more comfortable hold compared to his last one.
- - MURRAY 4-2 - What a gutsy hold from Murray! Llodra does superbly to force his opponent under the cosh, but Murray recovers from an extended deuce to hold serve and defy the Frenchman despite his best efforts.
- - MURRAY 3-2 - Llodra reduces the deficit with a composed service hold, and the Frenchman peppers the T with a flurry of precise deliveries. Lendl applauds Murray as he prepares to serve for his next game...
- - MURRAY 3-1 - Murray consolidates his break of serve with three big first serves, and the fourth seed opens up a strong advantage at the start of this opening set with Llodra under the cosh. Can the Frenchman respond with a service hold now?
- - MURRAY 2-1 - BREAK! Murray storms into a 0-40 lead on the Llodra serve with a stunning backhand pass bringing up three break points. Llodra executes a perfect backhand volley to save the first, but Murray breaks with a fierce forehand down the line!
- - MURRAY 1-1 - Murray finds two powerful forehand winners as he establishes himself in this opening set with a solid service game. The Hisense is still nowhere near full, but hopefully the fans will be streaming in soon.
- - MURRAY 0-1 - Llodra does very well to hold serve after Murray takes the game to deuce with a flurry of fine groundstrokes. The Frenchman finds just enough to carry him through as he gets on the board immediately.
- - Murray boasts a 2-0 head-to-head record against Llodra, with victories at the US Open in 2008 and on the hard courts of Metz, France back in 2007.
- - Britain's Andy Murray takes on Michael Llodra of France on the Hisense Arena, and the fourth seed will be hoping for a comfortable progression. It's unlikely to be so.
|Date of Birth||15/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||18/05/1980|