|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - GASQUET 6-3 3-6 6-3 6-1 - GAME, SET & MATCH - A forehand well out of play from Seppi and Gasquet is through to the second round in four sets, earning himself a meeting with either Mikhail Youzhny or Andrey Golubev in the process
- - GASQUET 6-3 3-6 6-3 - SET - Richard Gasquet has wrestled back control from Seppi out on Court 2, taking the third set with just the one break of serve once again. He is having an injury timeout though and is receiving a fairly heavy massage (although no taping) to his right thigh
- - GASQUET 6-3 3-6 - SET - Gasquet is having a bit of a topsy turvy match. Having bounced back from a break down in the first set to take it from Seppi, he has now dropped the second. I can smell another epic Gasquet five-setter coming on!
- - GASQUET 6-3 - SET - Another seed in control just at the minute is Gasquet as he serves out the opening set with an ace down the centre of the T against Seppi
- - GASQUET 0-1 - French 17th seed Gasquet has also made a sluggish start to his clash out on court 2, dropping his opening service game to Andreas Seppi
|Date of Birth||21/02/1984|
|Date of Birth||18/06/1986|