No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - DOLGOPOLOV 4-6 6-1 6-1 3-6 8-6 - GAME, SET & MATCH - Having said all that, of course Dolgo wastes no further time and goes on to win the final set 8-6! That's two long five-setters the Ukrainian has endured so far this tournament... not good preparation for a long, sustained campaign here at Melbourne Park. He now plays Tomic or Querrey in the next round. Full men's draw
- - DOLGOPOLOV 4-6 6-1 6-1 3-6 6-6 - There's another epic over on Hisense Arena, with Dolgo and Kamke heading into a 13th game in the final set! What is happening tonight? Almagro and Dimitrov are looking likely contenders for a five-setter too. And that's not to mention the likelihood of Wawrinka and Baghdatis going the distance. Or, in fact, Tomic and Querrey.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 4-6 6-1 6-1 3-6 - SET - Dolgo The Unpredictable drops the fourth set and we're heading to a fifth on Hisense. Catch the conclusion of this match on the Eurosport Player. Subscribe here
- - DOLGOPOLOV 4-6 6-1 6-1 1-4 - Is Dolgopolov the most unpredictable player on tour at the moment? He's blowing hot, cold, then hot and cold again. So far this tournament though, at least he's ended on a hot... that could change tonight against Kamke.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 4-6 6-1 6-1 - SET - Dolgopolov is really firing on all cylinders now as he adds a second 6-1 set to his tally to lead Germany's Kamke by two sets to one on Hisense. Dolgopolov looks firmly in control of that one now
- - DOLGOPOLOV 4-6 6-1 - SET - Alex Dolgopolov has absolutely raced through the second set, taking it for the loss of just the one game with three aces and a total of 12 winners, compared with just one from Kamke. We are all square in that clash at on Hisense, at one set apeice
- - DOLGOPOLOV 4-6 - SET - Dolgopolov drops the first set as the Ukrainian once again struggles to get out of the blocks quickly. In his first round match, Dolgo dropped the first two sets before finally waking up and roaring back to beat unfancied local Greg Jones.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 0-0 - Thirteenth seed Alexandr Dolgopolov gets started against Tobias Kamke on Hisense Arena after having been moved from Court 2.
|Date of Birth||07/11/1988|
|Date of Birth||21/05/1986|