|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - FISH 3-6 4-6 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! Fish is again punished after a sloppy game, and Ebden serves out to win through in straight sets after having secured the crucial break of serve! The Australian is through to the last 16, and it's at the expense of the American to the frustration of the home fans. Fish is out! Ebden will next face John Isner. Men's drawsheet in full
- - FISH 3-6 4-5 - BREAK! Ebden breaks once more! The Australian is utterly ruthless on his opponent's serve, and he breaks as Fish wavers once more! The American is not looking at his best, and is being punished.
- - FISH 3-6 4-4 - Ebden is unfazed by a brilliant forehand winner from Fish, and he takes the game to 30 with real determination. He's very fired up and playing superbly now.
- - FISH 3-6 4-3 - Fish holds serve as he matches his opponent's rhythm on his first delivery at last, and the American suddenly finds another gear. Ebden is unable to challenge this time.
- - FISH 3-6 3-3 - Ebden holds serve, and we're back on level terms in this second set now as the Australian recovers from being a break down. Fish looks very frustrated, but he'll have to raise his level once more.
- - FISH 3-6 3-2 - BREAK! Ebden breaks once more, and neither player seems capable of holding serve at the moment as each launches successful attacks on the other's delivery! Ebden breaks again in ruthless fashion.
- - FISH 3-6 3-1 - BREAK! Fish plays another ultra-aggressive game on Ebden's serve to break once more, and the American deserves enormous credit for sticking by his guns and backing himself despite a dreadful game on serve.
- - FISH 3-6 2-1 - BREAK! Fish's troubles on serve continue as he falters badly with two horrid serves into the net, and Ebden takes full advantage with an aggressive approach that sees him advance in court at every opportunity!
- - FISH 3-6 2-0 - BREAK! Fish stamps his authority on the match at the start of this second set, and he puts immense pressure on the Ebden serve before breaking with a ruthless forehand down the line after moving his opponent out of position.
- - FISH 3-6 1-0 - Fish holds serve pretty comfortably at the start of the second set as he drives a forehand winner down the line from 30-15 and finds a big serve to close it out.
- - FISH 3-6 - SET! Matthew Ebden takes the opening set against Mardy Fish as he wins three successive games from 3-3 to stun the American! The Australian finds another level as he crushes a flurry of groundstrokes to consolidate his break of serve at 5-3 and close out the set!
- - Next up on Stadium 2 will be the clash between American Mardy Fish and Australia's Matthew Ebden with the winner to face John Isner.
|Date of Birth||26/11/1987|
|Date of Birth||09/12/1981|