|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - CILIC 6-7 6-7 - MATCH - Straight sets it may be for Nalbandian, but that certainly doesn't tell the whole story of a closely-contested battle. Nonetheless, the Argentine knocks out the number 24 seed and advances to round three.
- - CILIC 6-7 6-6 - BREAK - Cracking back-and-forth tennis as the two break each other's serve and force another tie-break. This is turning into the sleeper match of the second round.
- - CILIC 6-7 5-5 - Heading closer towards another tie-break set in Stadium 3.
- - CILIC 6-7 4-4 - Cilic needs to find something soon to break down the stubborn resistence of Nalbandian.
- - CILIC 6-7 3-3 - Still not much between the Croat and the Argentine after six games of the second set.
- - CILIC 6-7 2-2 - Nalbandian and Cilic continue to trade service games over at Stadium 3.
- - CILIC 6-7 1-1 - The two players look as evenly matched in the early stages of the second set as they did throughout the first.
- - CILIC 6-7 - SET - The Argentine clinches the tie-break 7-3 and goes one set ahead.
- - CILIC 6-6 - We are heading to a tie-break over at Stadium 3.
- - CILIC 5-5 - BREAK - But that's great stuff from the world number 24 to draw level, breaking the Argentine's serve before holding his own for five apiece.
- - CILIC 3-5 - Nalbandian will now serve for the first set.
- - CILIC 2-4 - Cilic snatches game six to avoid losing another serve and remain two behind.
- - CILIC 1-3 - The two take a game each but Nalbandian remains two ahead.
- - CILIC 0-2 - BREAK - Nalbandian surges into an early lead with the first break of the match in game two.
- - Marin Cilic and David Nalbandian have begun their second round contest at Stadium 3.
|Date of Birth||28/09/1988|
|Date of Birth||01/01/1982|