|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 6-2 - MATCH - And that wraps up a comprehensive second round victory for the top seed at Indian Wells.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 5-2 - BREAK - Double break in the set and Novak will serve for the straight-sets victory.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 4-2 - A solid game-30 restores the two-game lead for Djokovic.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 3-2 - The Kazakh player pulls one back in the fifth.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 3-1 - And there it is. Golubev will need to top his minor fightback in the first set to keep going beyond the second set at Stadium 1.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 2-1 - BREAK - The Serb pushes for the upper hand, which he'll have in the form of a two-game lead if he holds his serve in game four.
- - DJOKOVIC 1-1 - The top seed goes level with a good service game of his own.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 0-1 - Golubev starts well enough in a set he has to win to survive, holding his serve for the first game.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 - SET - Some decent resistence towards the end of the set from Golubev is finally put down by Djokovic as he takes the first set.
- - DJOKOVIC 5-3 - BREAK - But the Serb responds in kind and will now serve for the first set.
- - DJOKOVIC 4-3 - BREAK - And now he makes it two on the bounce with his first break to serve for a level score and a great comeback in the first set.
- - DJOKOVIC 4-2 - The Kazakhstani player stops the rot winning game six.
- - DJOKOVIC 4-1 - Two becomes three as the Serb begins to cruise.
- - DJOKOVIC 3-1 - BREAK - The lead extends as Novak plows through the serve of Golubev in the fourth.
- - DJOKOVIC 2-1 - Assured stuff in game three and Djokovic moves back ahead.
- - DJOKOVIC 1-1 - More of a laboured game ends with Golubev levelling at one each.
- - DJOKOVIC 1-0 - Comfortable start in serve as the Serb takes the first game.
- - Top seed Novak Djokovic is up and running in Stadium 1 against Andrey Golubev.
|Date of Birth||22/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||22/07/1987|