|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - RODDICK 4-6 7-6 6-3 - MATCH - The American does it, after losing the first set he clinches two and three, with an epic finish in the ninth game of the final.
- - RODDICK 4-6 7-6 5-3 - Roddick is on the verge after success in the eighth.
- - RODDICK 4-6 7-6 4-3 - BREAK - Big one for Roddick as he breaks serve in game seven.
- - RODDICK 4-6 7-6 3-3 - Game six is Roddick's as we reach the stage where one break of serve could decide the match.
- - RODDICK 4-6 7-6 2-3 - Another successful service from Kubot and the winner of this one remains anyone's guess.
- - RODDICK 4-6 7-6 2-2 - The American levels once more.
- - RODDICK 4-6 7-6 1-2 - Kubot edges back in front after three games in set three.
- - RODDICK 4-6 7-6 1-1 - All square over in Stadium 1 once more.
- - RODDICK 4-6 7-6 1-0 - A lengthy opening game to the deciding set ends with Roddick eventually making good on his serve from deuce.
- - RODDICK 4-6 7-6 - SET - On the third of three set points in the tie-break, Roddick wins 7-5 and forces a final set.
- - RODDICK 4-6 6-6 - We're heading for a tie-break, with the American playing for survival here.
- - RODDICK 6-5 - Roddick is one break - or tie-break - away from levelling the sets.
- - RODDICK 4-6 5-5 - BREAK - Crucial game for Roddick to avoid defeat against the serve.
- - RODDICK 4-6 4-5 - BREAK - The Pole will serve for the match after a brilliantly-timed break of Roddick's serve.
- - RODDICK 4-6 4-4 - Kubot keeps things balanced after eight games in the second.
- - RODDICK 4-6 4-3 - Roddick keeps plugging away and wins the seventh game.
- - RODDICK 4-6 3-3 - We're back to level standings after six games.
- - RODDICK 4-6 3-2 - Fifth game is the American's, but he needs a break sooner rather than later.
- - RODDICK 4-6 2-2 - Still all to play for in the second set.
- - RODDICK 4-6 2-1 - Kubot holds his own serve to level up before Roddick re-takes the lead doing the same.
- - RODDICK 4-6 1-0 - Roddick takes the first game of a set he now needs to win.
- - RODDICK 4-6 - SET - First blood to Kubot with a 6-4 first set win.
- - RODDICK 4-5 - The Polish player continues to utilise that one break to keep the edge.
- - RODDICK 3-4 - BREAK - Kubot provides the first break of the match to move into the driver's seat of set one.
- - RODDICK 3-3 - The Pole takes the sixth game.
- - RODDICK 3-2 - Game five goes Roddick's way. Still without a break in service.
- - RODDICK 2-2 - Still nothing between the two over in Stadium 1.
- - RODDICK 2-1 - The American moves back ahead in game three.
- - RODDICK 1-1 - Kubot takes an epic second game from deuce.
- - RODDICK 1-0 - Roddick holds his serve to open up the match with the first game.
- - Over in Stadium 1, Andy Roddick and Lukasz Kubot have just started.
|Date of Birth||30/08/1982|
|Date of Birth||16/06/1982|