|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-7 6-2 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! Djokovic holds serve very comfortably with three first serves doing the damage, but what a battle Andujar has put up after being bagelled in the opening set! The Spaniard has won a lot of fans today, but Djokovic wins through to the quarter-finals, where he will meet another Spaniard, Nicolas Almagro! Men's drawsheet in full
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-7 5-2 - BREAK! Finally, after a real test from Andujar, Djokovic looks to be through as he breaks for a second time and moves to within a game of the match!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-7 4-2 - Djokovic has few problems in closing out the game after two precise first serves down the T keep Andujar scrapping around behind the baseline.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-7 3-2 - Djokovic continues to look up at his camp as he plants another poor backhand into the net, and he is not happy at all. Andujar does well to hold after deuce.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-7 3-1 - Djokovic is given a very stern test as he is pushed out to deuce again by Andujar, and the Serb battles through to hold without looking at all convincing.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-7 2-1 - Andujar gets on the board belatedly in this final set, and he clenches his fist in determined fashion after closing it out with a forehand down the line.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-7 2-0 - Djokovic moves into a two-game lead at the start of this final set, and the Serb is very determined and fired up for this after seeing the second set slip through his grasp.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-7 1-0 - BREAK! Djokovic breaks immediately at the start of the third set, and he seizes the initiative after losing the second. Andujar is encountering the backlash now.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-7 - SET! What a performance from Andujar, who clenches his fist in unbridled joy after slamming a forehand down the line, and Djokovic is left stunned as the Spaniard takes the second set!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-6 - We're into a tie-break on Stadium 1 as Andujar impresses everyone with real composure and confidence as he holds serve from deuce once more.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-5 - Djokovic is utterly relentless on serve as he powers a forehand down the line, and Andujar is unable to compete in the game despite a brilliant return in the first point.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 5-5 - Again, Andujar is pushed to deuce as Djokovic pressures his opponent with unwavering tenacity, but the Spaniard holds superbly with a string of fine shots.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 5-4 - Djokovic slams an emphatic backhand winner down the line, and again he holds with ease as all the pressure continues to be on the Andujar serve.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 4-4 - Andujar is pushed to deuce once more as Djokovic piles on the pressure in search of the elusive break, but the Spaniard holds firm and closes it out impressively.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 4-3 - This second set is very competitive as Andujar has grown into the match significantly, and he challenges every point as Djokovic holds.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 3-3 - This second set is proving to be quite a spectacle as Andujar again levels to the delight of the crowd, and he celebrates wildly after closing it out!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 3-2 - Djokovic is really thriving as he holds serve to 15, and his delivery never looks in threat as Andujar almost seems to save his efforts for his own games.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 2-2 - Andujar has a bit more confidence now as he finds two big first serves to close out a second successive service hold, and the crowd are right behind his efforts!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 2-1 - Djokovic holds very comfortably as he fires a forehand winner down the line, and he follows that up with two big serves to keep Andujar behind the baseline.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 1-1 - There is a huge cheer as Andujar closes out his first game of the match, and he salutes the crowd with a big smile to show that he is a good sport. Can he compete in this set?
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 1-0 - Djokovic holds serve with a comfortable game, and the Serb is simply far too good and far too intense and quick around the court for poor Andujar.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 - SET! Phew, what a set from Djokovic! The Serb produces a quite brilliant display in the opening set as he bagels a helpless Andujar, who simply shrugs his shoulders - too good!
- - DJOKOVIC 5-0 - Djokovic moves to within a game of the opening set, and Andujar is really struggling to make any impact in this match as his opponent dictates every point.
- - DJOKOVIC 4-0 - BREAK! Djoko again breaks ruthlessly as Andujar errs on his first serve and is punished. The Spaniard can only find two first serves, and Djokovic breaks with ease!
- - DJOKOVIC 3-0 - Djokovic easily consolidates his break of serve with a very composed hold, and the Serb is cruising already on Stadium 1.
- - DJOKOVIC 2-0 - BREAK! It's easy going for the Serb early on as Andujar looks horribly unconvincing on serve and the world number one stamps his authority on proceedings with a clinical break!
- - DJOKOVIC 1-0 - Novak Djokovic races through his opening service game with consummate ease, taking it without any problems at all as Andujar struggles to get into the match early on.
- - The world number one Novak Djokovic is in action right away against Pablo Andujar of Spain, and that match is on Stadium 1.
|Date of Birth||22/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||23/01/1986|