|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - TSONGA 6-3 5-7 3-6 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! David Nalbandian salutes the crowd and waves his arms in delight as he claims a big victory over an off-colour Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, taking it in three sets! The Frenchman crashes out, and Nalbandian sets up a quarter-final clash with either Rafael Nadal or Alexandr Dolgopolov. Men's drawsheet in full
- - TSONGA 6-3 5-7 3-5 - Tsonga hammers a forehand down the line and follows that up with two big serves to close out a comfortable hold, but can he break back now crucially?
- - TSONGA 6-3 5-7 2-5 - Nalbandian moves to within a game of the match as he fires a forehand down the line to defy Tsonga as the Frenchman moves in court, and the Argentine continues to dominate!
- - TSONGA 6-3 5-7 2-4 - Tsonga responds with a solid hold to reduce the deficit, but it could well be a case of too little, too late for the Frenchman.
- - TSONGA 6-3 5-7 1-4 - Nalbandian consolidates his break of serve, and the Argentine is looking very strong indeed as he moves towards taking a brilliant victory!
- - TSONGA 6-3 5-7 1-3 - BREAK! Nalbandian blasts a forehand winner cross court, and Tsonga has a very sloppy game as he goes wide with successive shots from behind the baseline, and he's broken!
- - TSONGA 6-3 5-7 1-2 - Nalbandian continues to lead the way in this third set, holding serve to 30 and looking very fired up indeed after each point he wins!
- - TSONGA 6-3 5-7 1-1 - Tsonga levels at 1-1, and the Frenchman looks to thrive in this third set as Nalbandian struggles to make an impact on his opponent's serve.
- - TSONGA 6-3 5-7 0-1 - The sixth seed falls behind once more as Nalbandian proves too tough to wear down on his serve, coming through deuce with real determination!
- - TSONGA 6-3 5-7 - SET! Nalbandian strikes at the crucial moment as Tsonga loses his composure very briefly and is ruthlessly punished! It's a quite brilliant assault from Nalbandian, who levels up this match!
- - TSONGA 6-3 5-6 - Nalbandian, to his credit, is refusing to go down without a fight in this second set as he trades blows with Tsonga and moves in front once more with a hard-fought hold.
- - TSONGA 6-3 5-5 - The sixth seed levels at 5-5 with a solid hold from 15-30 down, and he has to show real guts and determination to force his way through to close it out.
- - TSONGA 6-3 4-5 - Nalbandian moves to within a game of the second set as he holds under immense pressure from 30-30, and the Argentine can now attack Tsonga's serve.
- - TSONGA 6-3 4-4 - Tsonga again levels with minimal fuss, and the Frenchman is looking extremely composed on his serve and is maintaining control.
- - TSONGA 6-3 3-4 - Tsonga hamemrs a forehand cross court and moves in court to pull off a sublime half-volley, but Nalbandian still battles through to hold after deuce.
- - TSONGA 6-3 3-3 - Tsonga bludgeons a forehand down the line, and he levels at 3-3 with a big serve down the T as Nalbandian is left at full stretch.
- - TSONGA 6-3 2-3 - Nalbandian is forced to deuce as Tsonga produces two blinding forehands to peg his opponent back, but the Argentine holds nonetheless.
- - TSONGA 6-3 2-2 - Tsonga hammers successive forehand winners down the line, and the Frenchman is looking completely in control on his serve with Nalbandian unable to compete.
- - TSONGA 6-3 1-2 - Nalbandian again holds serve very easily as he picks out the baseline with a stunning backhand down the line!
- - TSONGA 6-3 1-1 - Tsonga fires a quite brilliant forehand passing shot cross court, and Nalbandian can do nothing as he sees his opponent level.
- - TSONGA 6-3 0-1 - Nalbandian gets off to a solid start in this second set with a string of powerful groundstrokes from the back of the court, despite Tsonga looking to upset his rhythm.
- - TSONGA 6-3 - SET! After a very sluggish start, Tsonga has roared back to take this opening set 6-3 in convincing fashion, and the Frenchman suddenly has all the momentum in this match!
- - TSONGA 5-3 - BREAK! Nalbandian is taken to deuce as Tsonga slams a forehand winner down the line in emphatic fashion, and he breaks serve at the crucial point in the set as the Argentine falters further.
- - TSONGA 4-3 - Tsonga moves in front once more with another comfortable hold, and Nalbandian is now struggling to make any impact on his serve.
- - TSONGA 3-3 - Nalbandian levels at 3-3 with a gutsy hold after being taken to deuce by Tsonga, and he has to battle through with three lengthy rallies going his way.
- - TSONGA 3-2 - Tsonga moves in front in this opening set for the first time with a solid service hold, and he finds a good rhythm on his first delivery with two down the T.
- - TSONGA 2-2 - BREAK! Tsonga roars back, and the Frenchman finally springs into action as he thunders two brilliant forehand winners down the line!
- - TSONGA 1-2 - Tsonga gets back in the set with a belated hold, and he is beginning to look interested now at the start of this opening set.
- - TSONGA 0-2 - Nalbandian consolidates his break of serve as he makes a very fine start to this opening set, and Tsonga is yet to wake up in this match!
- - TSONGA 0-1 - BREAK! Nalbandian breaks in the very first game as Tsonga begins very sluggishly and finds only two first serves as the Argentine stamps his authority on the match!
- - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga is about to get underway in his match against David Nalbandian on Stadium 2...
|Date of Birth||17/04/1985|
|Date of Birth||01/01/1982|