|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 7-5 4-6 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! Alexandr Dolgopolov seals victory in this third-round match, and he wins through to the last 16 after a gutsy performance against Marcos Baghdatis! It's a very fine victory, and he will next face Rafael Nadal in the last 16. Men's drawsheet in full
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 7-5 4-5 - Baghdatis is piling on the pressure as he forces Dolgopolov to serve out for the match, and he must be credited for his resolve in pushing his opponent.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 7-5 3-5 - Dolgopolov gets back in the groove with a solid hold, and he moves to within a game of the match now!
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 7-5 3-4 - Baghdatis wins his third game on the bounce as Dolgopolov is left to rue a touch of complacency perhaps.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 7-5 2-4 - BREAK! Baghdatis breaks serve as he finds two blistering forehand winners and manages to outfox his opponent to force his way back into this!
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 7-5 1-4 - Baghdatis finally gets on the board in this third set, and he is by no means out of it as he holds to 15 and reduces the deficit.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 7-5 0-4 - Baghdatis is not getting a sighter in this set as he is totally dictated to by his opponent, and Dolgopolov opens up a 4-0 lead with complete dominance.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 7-5 0-3 - BREAK! Dolgopolov opens up a convincing two-break advantage in this third set, and he is absolutely thriving now as he further stretches his lead.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 7-5 0-2 - Dolgopolov consolidates his break of serve comfortably to ensure that he opens up a clear advantage at the start of this third and decisive set!
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 7-5 0-1 - BREAK! Dolgopolov breaks serve immediately at the start of this third set, and he suddenly finds an extra gear to stun Baghdatis!
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 7-5 - SET! Baghdatis levels up this match with a clinical break of serve from 6-5 up, and Dolgopolov cannot hold under immense pressure at the business end of the set!
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 6-5 - Baghdatis holds to 30, and it is very tough going as Dolgopolov pulls off some incredible shots, but the Cypriot comes through to hold.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 5-5 - Dolgopolov is matching his opponent's intensity, and he fires successive forehand winners to close out the game and level at 5-5.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 5-4 - Baghdatis moves to within a game of taking the second set with a comfortable hold to 15, and now the pressure is all on Dolgopolov...
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 4-4 - Dolgopolov ensures that Baghdatis is not able to break by finding three precise first serves to hold and level.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 4-3 - Baghdatis remains in front in this second set, and there is nothing to choose between the two players at the moment with the Cypriot edging the exchanges from the back of the court.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 3-3 - Baghdatis hammers a forehand winner down the line, but Dolgopolov responds with two crisp winners of his own, and he takes the game thereafter to level.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 3-2 - Baghdatis keeps his cool to hold serve in this crazy second set, and he re-establishes his lead with Dolgopolov now having to find a response and a hold himself.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 2-2 - Dolgopolov holds serve comfortably with two fierce forehands down the line taking it away from Baghdatis.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 2-1 - BREAK! Dolgopolov breaks straight back to erode Baghdatis's early advantage in this second set, and a string of fine groundstrokes get him back on terms.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 2-0 - BREAK! Baghdatis stamps his authority on this set as he powers two brilliant forehands into the open space left with Dolgopolov dragged wide of the court.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 1-0 - Baghdatis gets off to a solid start in this second set, and he holds to 15 as Dolgopolov is unable to make an immediate impact.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-6 - SET! Dolgopolov closes out the opening set at the second time of asking, and he takes it comfortably this time around with a solid service hold.
- - BAGHDATIS 4-5 - Baghdatis further erodes Dolgopolov's lead, and he is playing superbly all of a sudden and looking very strong on serve. Dolgopolov has another chance to close out the set now...
- - BAGHDATIS 3-5 - Baghdatis reduces the deficit as he hammers successive forehand winners down the line! The Cypriot now has a chance to get back on terms.
- - BAGHDATIS 2-5 - BREAK! Dolgopolov is running away with this opening set now, and he moves to within a game of the opening set with a string of fine groundstrokes.
- - BAGHDATIS 2-4 - Dolgopolov consolidates his break of serve as he establishes a two-game cushion. Baghdatis is under the cosh now.
- - BAGHDATIS 2-3 - BREAK! Baghdatis sees his serve broken ruthlessly by Dolgopolov, and the Ukrainian seizes the initiative midway through the opening set.
- - BAGHDATIS 2-2 - Dolgopolov again levels, but it's very tough going for him as he is pushed to deuce and he has to come through with a flurry of powerful groundstrokes.
- - BAGHDATIS 2-1 - The Cypriot continues to thrive as he fires a forehand cross court, and he is looking very good now as he puts pressure on his opponent with a comfortable hold.
- - BAGHDATIS 1-1 - Dolgopolov levels with a very fine forehand down the line, and Baghdatis is unable to respond as he fires a backhand wide and long. Baghdatis is frustrated as he cannot break.
- - BAGHDATIS 1-0 - Baghdatis opens up the match with a solid hold, and he finds a good early rhythm. The Cypriot is very fired up already, and he's keen to make an immediate impact!
- - Marcos Baghdatis takes on Alexandr Dolgopolov in the next match on Stadium 2 in their third-round clash.
|Date of Birth||17/06/1985|
|Date of Birth||07/11/1988|