|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - DJOKOVIC 6-2 6-3 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! Novak Djokovic wins through to the fourth round with consummate ease, hammering successive forehands down the line to back up his serve as he closes out a comfortable victory over Kevin Anderson! Next up for the world number one will be a clash with either Pablo Andujar or Albert Ramos, both of Spain. Men's drawsheet in full
- - DJOKOVIC 6-2 5-3 - Anderson reduces the deficit with a determined hold to 30, and the South African cannot be faulted for his effort in this match as he has given absolutely everything. Djokovic can now serve out for the match at 5-3.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-2 5-2 - Djokovic consolidates his break of serve with consummate ease, and the Serb moves to within a game of the match as he keeps Anderson pegged firmly back behind the baseline.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-2 4-2 - BREAK! Djokovic breaks serve once more to open up a convincing lead in this second set, and the Serb looks to be romping through this match now as he nears the fourth round.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-2 3-2 - Anderson finds the line with a brilliant backhand return, and Djokovic can do nothing about it. But the Serb responds in composed fashion to hold serve to 15 with two big forehands to close it out.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-2 2-2 - Anderson levels at 2-2 with a gutsy game, and he is forced to battle away in three extended rallies despite having moved to 30-0 with two big serves.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-2 2-1 - Djokovic whips an exquisite forehand passing shot cross court to beat Anderson's defences, and he salutes the crowd after a quite stunning piece of inspiration! The Serb is looking to progress through as quickly as possible.
- - DJOKOVIC 1-1 - Anderson levels up immediately at the start of the second set, firing a series of forehands and big first serves to keep Djokovic pegged back on the court. Can he keep up this intensity?
- - DJOKOVIC 1-0 - The top seed is really hitting his stride now as he takes the opening game of the second set with ease, and Anderson is struggling to keep pace with his opponent as he grafts away at the back of the court.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-2 - SET! Djokovic closes out the opening set in clinical fashion with two thumping forehand winners to leave Anderson flailing about behind the baseline. The world number one looks secure now after a few wobbles in that set.
- - DJOKOVIC 5-2 - Djokovic holds serve with consummate ease to move to within a game of taking the opening set, and the Serb is managing to keep Anderson under the cosh despite his opponent's valiant efforts.
- - DJOKOVIC 4-2 - BREAK! How cruel tennis can be sometimes! After almost breaking Djokovic time and again in a truly epic game on the Serb's serve, Anderson sees his serve broken the very next game! The world number one shows his ruthless streak with a clinical break.
- - DJOKOVIC 3-2 - After an almost interminable game, Djokovic finally holds! It's a seemingly endless deuce as Anderson puts up a valiant effort in attempting to break serve, but the Serb comes through unscathed to hold.
- - DJOKOVIC 2-2 - Anderson finally holds serve after an epic game in which neither player seemed able to take the game from deuce! Anderson holds his nerve and manages to close out the game at last with a fine serve down the T and a forehand cross court to follow it up.
- - DJOKOVIC 2-1 - It's a love service game from Djokovic, who is the epitome of clinical as he throws the balls away and struts off having closed out a comfortable hold. The Serb is focused on playing with the utmost efficiency.
- - DJOKOVIC 1-1 - Anderson does well to make a strong start despite real pressure from Djokovic. The South African finds two crucial first serves to help close out the game from a testing position, and he gets on the board.
- - DJOKOVIC 1-0 - Djokovic, wisely wearing a white cap in the blazing sunshine, begins the match with a composed service hold as Anderson twice plants forehand returns into the net and is unable to test his opponent.
- - Nadia Petrova has just beaten Sam Stosur in three gruelling sets over on Stadium 1, and that means that Novak Djokovic will be taking on Kevin Anderson very shortly. The world number one is up next...
- - World number one Novak Djokovic will get us underway on Stadium 1 on the men's draw after Sam Stosur's match with Nadia Petrova on the women's side.
|Date of Birth||22/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||18/05/1986|