|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - ANDERSON 4-6 3-6 - Fish takes the match with a break of Anderson's serve to put the South African out of his misery. After a promising start he lost his way and Fish pounces to take it in ruthless fashion. A deserved win for the American.
- - ANDERSON 4-6 3-5 - Fish takes the game easily and is just a game away from a two-set victory.
- - ANDERSON 4-6 3-4 - A couple of big serves sees Anderson take this one nice and easy.
- - ANDERSON 4-6 2-4 - Fish is back on song after a gritty start to this match. He takes the sixth game of the second set with a love service game and everything is looking rosy for the American.
- - ANDERSON 4-6 2-3 - A rather straightforward hold for Anderson after a relatively epic game a few minutes ago. But Fish still remains a set and a break up.
- - ANDERSON 4-6 1-3 - These two are playing some fine tennis now. Anderson rediscovers his patience and finishing touch to clinch the point at the end of a 30-shot rally that takes him to advantage. But Fish absorbs the pressure and hits back to take the game and consolidate the break.
- - Will that break of serve prove too damaging for Anderson to recover from? Let me know your thoughts on Twitter
- - ANDERSON 4-6 1-2 - That one got a big cheer. Anderson opens the door to Fish at 30-40 and the South African's backhand drifts into the tramlines to give Fish his first break of the second set.
- - ANDERSON 4-6 1-1 - It's a real power struggle out there on the Grandstand Court. Anderson has tightened his game up and, although Fish takes the game, it's not an easy one for him.
- - ANDERSON 4-6 1-0 - Anderson takes the first game of the second set but he's made to work hard for it in the midday Florida sun. Fish looked like he would make it a sixth consecutive game, but Anderson fights back and serves his way out of trouble.
- - ANDERSON 4-6 - Well, what a collapse by Anderson. The South African seems to have forgotten how to use his legs as Fish pulls him from one side of the court to the other before clinching the first set with an ace.
- - ANDERSON 4-5 - BREAK - What has happened to Anderson? But you could say the same for Fish as he catches Anderson cold to break the South African and claim his fourth successive game. Fish will now serve for the first set. Remarkable turnaround.
- - ANDERSON 4-4 - Fish misses the chance to close out two game points and Anderson fights back to deuce. But, after a failed challenge, the American keeps his head to close out the game and square the first set after a poor start.
- - ANDERSON 4-3 - BREAK - Now this is interesting. Fish is taking some risks and is rewarded with two break points. He spurns the first one but, cheered on by his vociferous support, forces Anderson into an error and breaks back.
- - ANDERSON 4-2 - Fish is going for it now, and clinches the game to love with an array of superb groundstrokes. Anderson was nowhere in that game and the next one will be a crucial one for both players.
- - ANDERSON 4-1 - Anderson comes through a tricky game to open a three-game lead. Fish is showing signs of a fight and the Miami fans are getting behind him, but Anderson is looking sharp and resilient and holds on for the game.
- - ANDERSON 3-1 - Finally Fish shows his quality with a love service game to get on the board - which is greeted with some enthusiastic cheers from the crowd.
- - ANDERSON 3-0 - Anderson is calling the shots here. Fish just can't defend the South African's accurate forehands, which are causing real damage as he consolidates the break. One way traffic so far.
- - ANDERSON 2-0 - BREAK - A bubbly start for Anderson as he pounces on Fish's tentative groundstrokes to sneak the first break of the match.
- - ANDERSON 1-0 - The big South African gets through some shaky moments on his serve. He allows Fish hope of two break points at 15-30, but Anderson recovers with a couple of big serves to see out the game.
|Date of Birth||18/05/1986|
|Date of Birth||09/12/1981|