|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - MONFILS 6-4 3-6 4-6 - GAME, SET & MATCH! Monaco surges to a 30-0 lead before he advances to the net to plant a volley past Monfils and bring up three match points! Monfils goes long and that's it! All over and Monaco advances to a meeting with Roger Federer's conqueror Andy Roddick in the fourth round! Miami Masters drawsheet
- - MONFILS 6-4 3-6 4-5 - BREAK! Monfils slips over at 30-15, yet still manages to play a shot over the net. It's out, but the crowd love it anyway! Monfils isn't laughing a few points later though as Monaco breaks to put himself in an excellent position to win this one! The Argentine will now serve for the match!
- - MONFILS 6-4 3-6 4-4 - Monaco confirms his break of serve and it's all level on Grandstand court as we get down to the nitty-gritty in this third-round match. Don't forget, a meeting with Andy Roddick awaits in the last 16.
- - MONFILS 6-4 3-6 4-3 - BREAK! Monfils aces to start this game off, but Monaco roars back to bring up a break back point. Monfils saves it but the Frenchman soon faces another and this time Monaco makes no mistake! We're back on serve and, as usual, Monfils isn't doing anything the easy way!
- - MONFILS 6-4 3-6 4-2 - BREAK! Monfils brings up a break point but he wastes it by slinging a shot into the net. The Frenchman lets out a huge roar of frustration but he's soon screaming encouragement to himself as a Monaco drop-shot doesn't cut the mustard and Monfils fires a winner back past him. The Argentine saves the second break point but when a third comes along, Monfils finally takes it!
- - MONFILS 6-4 3-6 3-2 - Monfils, shorn of his trademark dreadlocks, serves one wide at game point to seal the game and edge ahead.
- - MONFILS 6-4 3-6 2-2 - And this is where we'll take up this match. It's level at two games apiece in the deciding set, Monfils is serving.
- - MONFILS 6-4 3-6 - SET! In that other match, Monaco levels at one-set all to take it to a decider!
- - MONFILS 6-4 0-3 - BREAK! Monfils can't seem to sustain his momentum from the first set and Monaco finds himself three games to the good in the second.
- - MONFILS 6-4 - SET! Monfils claims the first set, having won 92 per cent of his first serve points.
- - MONFILS 4-3 - BREAK! Monfils breaks for a second time to take control of the first set over on Grandstand court.
- - MONFILS 2-2 - Over on Grandstand, we've seen a break for each player but it's all square and back on serve in an altogether slower-paced match. Don't expect any one-minute games there tonight.
- - MONFILS 0-0 - In the day's final match, Juan Monaco takes on Gael Monfils. That one's about to get under way, Monaco to serve first.
|Date of Birth||29/03/1984|
|Date of Birth||01/09/1986|