|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - TIPSAREVIC 7-6(3) 6-2 - GAME, SET & MATCH - Ninth seed Janko Tipsarevic is safely through to the last eight, sealing the match when Dimitrov sends a backhand long down the centre of the court. Next up for Tipsarevic will be the winner between Andy Murray and Giles Simon Miami Masters drawsheet
- - TIPSAREVIC 7-6(3) 5-2 - Tipsarevic races through another comfortable service hold to leave himself potentially just one game away from the quarter-finals. Dimitrov will have to serve to stay in the match after the change of ends
- - TIPSAREVIC 7-6(3) 2-0 - BREAK - Now that he's got that first set under his belt, Tipsarevic is running away with this match, comfortably holding serve before racing through a break to extend his advantage
- - TIPSAREVIC 7-6(3) - SET - After a double fault on the first of his set points, Tipsarevic finally manages to seal the set when Dimitrov sends a backhand wide down the line
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-6(2-4) - At change of ends the Serbian leads 4-2 in the breaker after his opponent hits into the net.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-6 - TIE-BREAK - A love game makes certain of the first-set decider, with Dimitrov attacking but to no avail.
- - TIPSAREVIC 5-6 - Tipsarevic resigns himself to the tie-break. He still has to hold to make that a reality though...
- - TIPSAREVIC 5-5 - No sign whatsoever of a break of serve in this one. Heading for a tie-break.
- - TIPSAREVIC 4-5 - Another hold for Dimitrov.
- - TIPSAREVIC 4-4 - Simply hold from the Serb to level again on Grandstand.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-4 - An unforced error from Dimitrov drops the first of two game points, but Tipsarevic returns the following serve into the net.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-3 - This match is fairly racing along. The serves doing the damage so far.
- - TIPSAREVIC 2-3 - Dimitrov back in front. The Paris resident had a career-high ranking of 52 last year.
- - TIPSAREVIC 2-2 - Level again - little trouble for the Serbian on serve.
- - TIPSAREVIC 1-2 - The Bulgarian back in front, although he had to go through deuce to hold on this occasion.
- - TIPSAREVIC 1-1 - Straightforward hold from Tipsarevic to level matters.
- - TIPSAREVIC 0-1 - And he begins with a hold against the world number nine.
- - Dimitrov, ranked 101 in the world, is the only unseeded player left in the draw. He serves first.
- - On Grandstand first up Janko Tipsarevic faces Grigor Dimitrov, followed by Mardy Fish against Nicolas Almagro.
|Date of Birth||06/05/1991|
|Date of Birth||22/06/1984|