No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - NISHIKORI 6-4 6-2 - MATCH - Setting up two match points, Nishikori needs both before sealing a routine win in little over an hour and he will meet either Rafa Nadal or Radek Stepanek.
- - NISHIKORI 6-4 5-2 - The Japanese appears to be struggling a little bit as he is swept love-service by Rosol in the seventh, and he takes an injury break before coming out to serve for the match.
- - NISHIKORI 6-4 5-1 - Nishikori holds to 30 and is now one game away from the last-16.
- - NISHIKORI 6-4 4-1 - BREAK - Rosol is in trouble, falling to a double break leaving Nishikori on the verge of wrapping up this third round tie in short order.
- - NISHIKORI 6-4 3-1 - And with a game-15, the Japanese player gets that little bit of daylight as he hunts for a straight sets win.
- - NISHIKORI 6-4 2-1 - BREAK - Again the number 16 seed finds a potential opening, breaking to 15 in game three of the second set.
- - NISHIKORI 6-4 0-1 - The Czech holds his serve to begin set two, though he weathers a battle from Nishikori to hold to 30.
- - NISHIKORI 6-4 - SET - The Japanese matches the feat to take set one, making short work of the tenth game and claiming the first of three set points.
- - NISHIKORI 5-4 - It will be the former, as Rosol powers to love-service, in the process showing his intent to fight for this set to the very end.
- - NISHIKORI 5-3 - Nishikori comes back after dropping the opening two points and will serve for the set if he doesn't break Rosol's serve first.
- - NISHIKORI 4-3 - Fantastic recovery from the Czech, staring three break points in the face before nailing five points on the bounce to pull a game back.
- - NISHIKORI 4-2 - Kei Nishikori and Lukas Rosol have been moved to another court due to the slow progress of the schedule so far today. They began their game a little while ago and the Japanese player currently leads by four games to two in the first set.
|Date of Birth||29/12/1989|
|Date of Birth||24/07/1985|