|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - Next up for world number one Djokovic will be either Juan Martin del Potro, seeded 11, or fifth seed David Ferrer. Those two contest the late match tonight. Miami Masters drawsheet
- - DJOKOVIC 7-5 6-3 - GAME, SET & MATCH - A first match point goes begging for Djokovic when he hits into the net while the second is replayed after an erroneous call from one of the lines-judges. And this time Djokovic does wrap up the win, a forehand winner drilled down the line doing the business.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-5 5-3 - An off-balance backhand from Gasquet ends up in the net to hand Djokovic a first match point after an hour and 36 minutes. The Frenchman saves it with a solid first serve that Nole can only hit into the net and although the Serb quickly has a second chance, Gasquet saves it with an ace. The Frenchman also saves a third with a cross court forehand winner before going on to hold when Djokovic sends a forehand return long. Djokovic will serve for the match next though ...
- - DJOKOVIC 7-5 5-2 - Djokovic is now potentially just a game away from the quarter-finals as he holds with the minimum of fuss to cement the double break and leave Gasquet preparing to serve to stay in the match after the change of ends
- - DJOKOVIC 7-5 4-2 - BREAK - Ouch! Djokovic can well and truly sense the end now as he breaks for a second time in this second set, Gasquet looking totally beaten in that game as he struggles to find the court with any real depth
- - DJOKOVIC 7-5 4-1 - Djokovic holds to consolidate the break when Gasquet sends a backhand long down the line. The Frenchman is running out of ideas now, by the looks of it, and it's always a bad sign when his trusty backhand starts to breakdown
- - DJOKOVIC 7-5 3-1 - BREAK - Boom! Djokovic pounces! The Serb has looked increasingly comfortable since snatching that first set and breaks with comparative ease (and a forehand winner) to extend his advantage in this match
- - DJOKOVIC 7-5 2-1 - Djokovic now is just doing enough on serve to get through and waiting for his opportunity on the Gasquet serve. He looks pretty comfortable right now
- - DJOKOVIC 7-5 1-1 - Gasquet is clearly frustrated at the way that second set ended but he unleashes a couple of cracking backhands which must help and he goes on to hold and get his side of the scoreboard ticking over once again
- - DJOKOVIC 7-5 1-0 - Djokovic draws Gasquet into the net before flicking up two forehand lobs, the second of which does enough as the Frenchman can only attempt the between-the-legs shot, which is unsuccessful
- - DJOKOVIC 7-5 - SET - Gasquet just blinks at a crucial stage, sending an off-forehand long of the baseline to hand Djokovic a first break point before hitting a backhand long, this time down the centre of the court, to hand the Serb the opening set after exactly 60 minutes.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-5 - Gasquet earns himself another break point with a cracking backhand volley, he's having a lot of success with that tactic so far. Djokovic saves it with a great first serve to do the damage and the Frenchman squanders a fantastic second chance when he runs around the ball and fires a cross court forehand wide. And the Serb goes on to hold and sneak in front once again. Gasquet will have to hold to force the first set tie-break after the change of ends
- - DJOKOVIC 5-5 - Sensational tennis from both Djokovic and Gasquet at 30-30 but it is the Frenchman that comes out on top with a low backhand volley just dinked over the net followed by a forehand smash winner after a great pick-up from the Serb. And Gasquet goes on to hold when Djokovic hits into the net
- DJOKOVIC 5-4 - Another oddly slack service game from Djokovic, including a forehand well wide, and Gasquet has another two break points after a great sliced backhand volley across court. The first goes begging when he fails to find the court with a return, instead hitting wide, as does the second when he hits a forehand return into the net. He gets a third chance when Djokovic hits long but again it goes begging with a backhand wide and in the end Djokovic just sqeaks through to a hold
- - DJOKOVIC 4-4 - Brilliant from Gasquet as he finds a forehand winner down the line, dipping it just inside the baseline, before coming up with an ace on the very next point to hold to 15 and level up once more
- - DJOKOVIC 4-3 - An impressive stretched forehand volley from Djokovic to open the game sees him get off to a good start as he eases through another hold to ensure things are fully back on serve and that he has his nose in front in this first set
- - DJOKOVIC 3-3 - BREAK - Djokovic's head drops as he fires a forehand wide down the line but a forehand wide from Gasquet followed by a backhand passing shot winner from Djokovic help the Serb to level up at 30-30. He even enjoys a break point although Gasquet saves it with a cross court forehand winner and also a second with a cross court backhand winner. But he breaks at the third attempt, to get back level, stepping inside the baseline and finding a blistering backhand winner
- - DJOKOVIC 2-3 - Better from Djokovic on serve this time around as he holds without too much trouble to keep the deficit down to just the one break
- - DJOKOVIC 1-3 - Gasquet is looking ominously determined today, although you can never count Djokovic out, as he eases through another solid service hold to 30, sealing it with a forehand winner to consolidate the early break
- - DJOKOVIC 1-2 - BREAK - A series of Gasquet's trademark backhands leave Djokovic scampering around the back of the court before he switches tack and goes for the Frenchman's forehand only to hit into the net and concede the early break in this clash
- - DJOKOVIC 1-1 - Gasquet has also made a solid start to the match, opening with a service hold of his own to 30 to get his side of the scoreboard ticking over
- - DJOKOVIC 1-0 - A solid, if not spectacular, opening service game from Djokovic as he posts a hold to 30 to open the clash
- - Djokovic and Gasquet are ready to go in their clash and it will be the world number one to get the clash underway by serving first ...
- - Coming up in just a few minutes timeon the Stadium Court will be world number one Novak Djokovic. He is up against Frenchman Richard Gasquet and the players are just warming up now
|Date of Birth||22/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||18/06/1986|