|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - Top seed Rafael Nadal is up next on this court against Colombian qualifier Robert Farah. Follow it live right here!
- - He will face Canadian Raonic in the last eight after he earlier shocked Almagro 6-3 6-3.
- - MURRAY 6-1 6-2 - GAME, SET AND MATCH - No danger for Murray as he closes out the match with ease. Another defeat against a top-10 player for world number 54 Giraldo.
- - MURRAY 6-1 5-2 - BREAK - Wonderful disguised drop from Murray, a chop to force Giraldo from one side of the court to the other, gives him the lead. Giraldo battles to 30-15 but Murray pegs him back and goes on to break. The finish line in sight.
- - MURRAY 6-1 4-2 - Murray sprints to a netcord and flicks it deep to force Giraldo into a mistake. That puts him 30-0 up and his supreme back-court play secures a love game to hold.
- - MURRAY 6-1 3-2 - BREAK - Murray hits straight back against his fellow 24-year-old, breaking Giraldo after taking him to deuce. Murray less clinical than in the first set, but doing enough.
- - MURRAY 6-1 2-2 - BREAK - Giraldo has to really throw himself into his shots to threaten Murray's defence - and when the ball still comes back, the Colombian eventually makes an error. However he plugs away and the mistakes come from Murray to see him break back.
- - Drop me a line on Twitter with your thoughts on Murray, Barcelona or tennis. Or all three. /// Biodomes UK: "I reckon Giraldo should have stuck to music bands!" Contact/follow Jon Symcox on Twitter
- - MURRAY 6-1 2-1 - Giraldo played in a Challenger event in his birthplace of Pereira last week. He is 13-9 for the season with no ATP titles to his name since he turned pro in 2006, the year after Murray. He throws away a game point with a wide forehand but seals the hold with a flat, powerful forehand to force Murray into a mistake.
- - MURRAY 6-1 2-0 - Giraldo on top in the first point of the following game but is undone by a superb passing shot from Murray that he fails to volley cleanly. That knocks Giraldo and the Brit eases to the game from there.
- - MURRAY 6-1 1-0 - BREAK - Murray's first-serve percentage in the opening set was 63 compared with 80 for Giraldo, but the former's is far more potent. Murray dukes it out for a break point in the first game of the second set: he cannot convert it, but does so on the second. There is a gulf in class between the two.
- - MURRAY 6-1 - SET - Explosive striking to start the game from world number four Murray, who has a 19-5 record in 2012. He is taken to deuce but sends down an ace before Giraldo hits wide from close in to seal the set in favour of his rival.
- - MURRAY 5-1 - BREAK - An error gives Murray the lead on his opponent's serve, but Giraldo hits back with two strong serves. Murray then outplays him from the baseline for 30-30 and snatches a break point after finishing off a chance created with a drop-shot. Giraldo saves it, but a wild forehand from him gives Murray the double break on the Scot's third break point in the game.
- - MURRAY 4-1 - The Briton drops a couple of points but comes through as his first serve holds up again. The winner of this match faces Canadian Milos Raonic in the last eight after he shocked clay specialist Nicolas Almagro 6-3 6-3. ATP Barcelona draw
- - MURRAY 3-1 - Giraldo gets on the board with a dominant game. He must attack if he is to challenge Murray.
- - MURRAY 3-0 - Good response from Giraldo to go 0-30 up but Murray comes to the net to force him to hit wide on the following shot. The Colombian volleys successfully to earn two break points, but Murray saves both with an ace then some accurate strokeplay. And an error then further ace sees Murray hold.
- - MURRAY 2-0 - BREAK - Murray finds his range on his groundstrokes to go 15-40 up - and an unforced error from Giraldo, finding the net, gives the Scot the opening break. He was cowed by Murray's reputation in that game.
- - MURRAY 1-0 - Murray labours to the opening game, dropping a point and a little fortunate to see a backhand smash from his opponent hit the net on another one.
- - Murray to serve first.
- - It may be chucking it down in Britain, but in Catalonia the sun is shining as the players knock up for this match.
- - Giraldo is 0-14 in matches against top-10 players – winning just one set in 31.
- - The second seed eased through his first match against Ukraine's Sergiy Stakhovsky 6-3 6-2. Murray wins opening match
- - British No.1 Andy Murray faces Colombian Santiago Giraldo in the third round of ATP Barcelona.
|Date of Birth||27/11/1987|
|Date of Birth||15/05/1987|