|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - STOSUR 6-4 6-1 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! Stosur wraps up victory as she breaks yet again with Cibulkova crestfallen. The Australian cruises into the semi-finals, and it's a very convincing and impressive performance from the sixth seed! She will take on either Sara Errani or Angelique Kerber in the semi-finals. Drawsheet
- - STOSUR 6-4 5-1 - Stosur holds serve with minimal fuss as she pounds three huge forehands to leave Cibulkova without a response. The Australian is just a game away from victory now.
- - STOSUR 6-4 4-1 - BREAK! Stosur breaks for the second successive game as the Australian looks to be running away with this match now! Cibulkova cannot respond as is slipping out of the contest.
- - STOSUR 6-4 3-1 - Stosur consolidates her break of serve with two big first deliveries and a huge forehand passing shot to close out the game with a flourish as Cibulkova charges in court!
- - STOSUR 6-4 2-1 - BREAK! What a game from the Australian, who seizes control of the second set with a crucial break of serve, and it's a catalogue of errors from Cibulkova, who buckles.
- - STOSUR 6-4 1-1 - Stosur holds firm under real pressure as she survives an onslaught from Cibulkova to find two precise first deliveries and level at 1-1.
- - STOSUR 6-4 0-1 - Cibulkova does very well to hold at the start of the second set, and the Slovak finds three big first deliveries to get going under pressure.
- - STOSUR 6-4 - SET! Stosur takes the opening set despite a very tough challenge from Cibulkova, and the Australian does superbly to close it out under real pressure!
- - STOSUR 5-4 - Cibulkova is managing to really thrive in the last few games as she attacks fearlessly with nothing to lose from a deficit - she holds to reduce the deficit.
- - STOSUR 5-3 - BREAK! Cibulkova hits straight back, breaking serve as Stosur errs slightly and fails to close out the set! The Slovak is batting superbly!
- - STOSUR 5-2 - BREAK! It's a seemingly endless game as Cibulkova valiantly battles on and on in an attempt to hold serve, but eventually Stosur breaks for a second time!
- - STOSUR 4-2 - Stosur consolidates her break of serve with a composed hold, and the Australian is destroying Cibulkova on her forehand side at the moment - will the Slovak change her approach?
- - STOSUR 3-2 - BREAK! Stosur stamps her authority on proceedings with a clinical break of serve, and the Australian is managing to really find a new level of intensity now with her forehand in fine working order!
- - STOSUR 2-2 - Cibulkova drills a forehand down the line and moves in court to volley cross court, but Stosur stays calm and manages to pick out the line with a fine serve as she holds.
- - STOSUR 1-2 - Stosur piles the pressure on her opponent with a fierce forehand down the line, before Cibulkova slams a forehand cross court and produces two fine serves to hold. She's very fired up!
- - STOSUR 1-1 - Stosur is very composed as she finds a big serve down the T and bludgeons a forehand down the line to back it up. The Australian holds with ease.
- - STOSUR 0-1 - Cibulkova gets going with a solid hold to 30, and she is beginning to find a good rhythm on her first delivery as she ends the game very confidently.
- - Stosur leads the pair's head-to-head record 1-0, winning their solitary encounter at Stanford back in 2009. She is ranked at sixth in the world, while Cibulkova is 16th.
- - You can watch this match LIVE on British Eurosport and Eurosport HD (Sky 410/412, Virgin Media 521) and on the Eurosport Player!
- - The first match up on Court Philippe Chatrier sees Australia's sixth seed Sam Stosur take on Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia in their quarter-final.
|Date of Birth||06/05/1989|
|Date of Birth||30/03/1984|