|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - KEOTHAVONG 1-6 2-6 - GAME, SET AND MATCH - All over for Judy Murray's charge Keothavong. The Hungarian Czink will next face Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.
- - KEOTHAVONG 1-6 2-5 - DOUBLE BREAK - Perhaps it isn't useful for our girls to go straight into the main draw of Slams, if this match is anything to go on. She out-ranks her opponent, but Keothavong is struggling.
- - KEOTHAVONG 1-6 2-4 - Czink moving steadily towards the win. All she needs to do is hold serve for the rest of this set.
- - KEOTHAVONG 1-6 2-3 - Hold from Keothavong, who has improved her service stats.
- - KEOTHAVONG 1-6 1-3 - Better from Anne to take her opponent to deuce, but she cannot find a first break and goes two games down.
- - KEOTHAVONG 1-6 1-2 - BREAK - Disaster for Keothavong again. Where Watson stepped up to the proverbial plate, she has taken a step away from it.
- - KEOTHAVONG 1-6 1-1 - Czink has won 14 out of 15 points on her first serve. And got 60 per cent of first serves in.
- - KEOTHAVONG 1-6 1-0 - Positive start to the second set from the Briton.
- - KEOTHAVONG 1-6 - SET - Czink sees out the set with little trouble.
- - KEOTHAVONG 1-5 - Would you believe it - love game from the Brit! The set has gone, but at least she can play her way into some form for set two.
- - KEOTHAVONG 0-5 - Love game for Czink in the sweltering conditions. Bagel coming up, it looks like!
- - KEOTHAVONG 0-4 - DOUBLE BREAK - She's having a 'mare out there, adding a second double fault and unforced error number eight to go double break down.
- - KEOTHAVONG 0-3 - Czink, ranked 116 in the world to the 81 of the Briton, enjoying a healthy first serve in moving 3-0 up.
- - KEOTHAVONG 0-2 - BREAK - Early setback as Keothavong suffers a nightmare on serve. One double fault and 38 per cent of first serves landing in - no points in the game.
- - KEOTHAVONG 0-1 - Czink opens the match against the British No.2 with a hold.
- - British number two Anne Keothavong plays Melinda Czink of Hungary on Court 6 after Donald Young's match against Grigor DiMitrov. She was the other Briton to go straight into the main draw, with Elena Baltacha who has lost to Sam Stosur.
|Date of Birth||16/09/1983|
|Date of Birth||22/10/1982|