No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
|S Foretz Gacon||0||2||-||-||-|
- - LI 6-0 6-2 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! Li Na wins through to the third round of the French Open with a crushing straight-sets win over Stephanie Foretz, and the defending champion progresses with consummate ease! She will next take on either Christina McHale or Lauren Davis of the USA. Drawsheet
- - LI 6-0 5-2 - Foretz double faults again to give Li the ascendancy, but she shows tremendous guts and determination to battle through deuce to hold for the second time today.
- - LI 6-0 5-1 - Li moves to within a game of the match with a very fine forehand down the line, and this could be over very shortly with the defending champion absolutely rampant!
- - LI 6-0 4-1 - BREAK! Foretz cannot repeat her exploits from the last service game and she slips further behind in this second set, being broken yet again!
- - LI 6-0 3-1 - Li extends her lead and opens up a two-game cushion once more with Foretz having to scrap behind the baseline for everything.
- - LI 6-0 2-1 - Foretz hammers a forehand down the line and whips another cross court to back up her flagging serve, and she manages to hold serve to finally - finally! - get on the board!
- - LI 6-0 2-0 - It's incredibly comfortable for Li, who serves down the T and ensures that her opponent cannot challenge her delivery with real consistency.
- - LI 6-0 1-0 - BREAK! Foretz cannot find any rhythm on her serve, and Li drills another forehand down the line to ensure that she takes the first game of the second set with ease!
- - LI 6-0 - SET! It's relentless stuff from Li, who crushes a forehand winner down the line to back up her consistent first serve, and she cruises through the opening set, taking it 6-0!
- - LI 5-0 - BREAK! Li breaks yet again, and Foretz is devoid of any confidence or conviction as she sees her serve breached once more. Li can now serve to complete the bagel.
- - LI 4-0 - Foretz goes long with two poor attempted passing shots, and she's really struggling to compete at all on Suzanne Lenglen as Li storms towards the first set.
- - LI 3-0 - BREAK! It's very easy going for Li as she breaks for a second successive game after deuce, and Foretz is unable to get any kind of foothold as she sees her serve destroyed again.
- - LI 2-0 - Li consolidates her break of serve with a fairly comfortable hold, and she is making a very fine start to this opening set. Can Foretz establish herself in this third game now on serve?
- - LI 1-0 - BREAK! It's a stunning start from Li Na as she breaks serve immediately, and Foretz does not manage to settle at all well as she only finds two first serves and is ruthlessly punished.
- - Defending champion Na Li takes on Stephanie Foretz of France on Suzanne Lenglen.
|Date of Birth||26/02/1982|
|Date of Birth||03/05/1981|