|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - TSONGA 7-5 6-4 6-4 - MATCH! Tsonga manages to close out the set by following serve with an ace to defend that break and move into the fourth round in straight sets. Next for JF? The winner of this match between Simon and Wawrinka, which is drawing on.
- - TSONGA 7-5 6-4 3-2 - BREAK! A key game for Tsonga and a gruelling one around deuce, the Frenchman managing to break after an error from Fognin.
- - TSONGA 7-5 6-4 2-2 - BREAK! Well maybe not, as Fognini has broken straight back, holding to boot. Level in the third set.
- - TSONGA 7-5 6-4 2-0 - BREAK! This could be a rapid end to the match as Jo-Wilfried powers his way to a break in the first game of the third set. And he races 40-0 up on serve as he attacks the net once more: he holds to love.
- - TSONGA 7-5 6-4 - SET! Tsonga is now serving for the set. But he drops the first point... All very tense now but eventually he closes it out off second serve as Fognini goes long.
- - TSONGA 7-5 4-3 - BREAK! The next few games go with serve but Tsonga has managed to harass Fognini on to deuce - and the Frenchman breaks as Fognini slams one into the net! Tsonga back in charge!
- - TSONGA 7-5 2-1 - BREAK! But now Fognini has three break points as Tsonga briefly falls apart on serve. The first is erased with a cute backhand drop shot, while the second goes begging as Fognini skews a backhand high and wide. But, with the momentum back in his end, Tsonga fluffs a weak backhand to net and the Italian breaks back.
- - TSONGA 7-5 2-0 Tsonga breaks immediately as he seeks to continue the momentum with some great play at the net. But he's struggling on serve, pegged back to deuce... he does hold though as Fognini passes long after Tsonga came to the net with aggression.
- - TSONGA 7-5 - SET! Tsonga makes no mistake holding that service game and he finally gets his set.
- - TSONGA 6-5 - BREAK! Well Tsonga hassles Fognini to deuce after that example of the jitters and, off second serve, Fognini gets away with a net clip but, after Tsonga makes the dropping ball, the Italian nets for sure this time.
- - TSONGA 5-5 – BREAK! The rest of that first set stays with serve and now Tsonga is serving to take it. He drops the first point as Fognini wins it at the net - a rare loss from close for Tsonga – and then he hits one long and it’s 15-30. Off second serve Tsonga gets his feet wrong and scoops one long and two break points! He eats one back as Fognini nets but the Italian closes it out for a crucial break back! Smile he might...
- - TSONGA 3-2 - BREAK! After that shaky start Tsonga is back on his a-game, with three break points... He thinks he has broken to love but a line call says out when it was clearly in. They replay the point with smiles all round. And Tsonga breaks with a quite brilliant forehand across court after Fognini thought he had put too much pace on his double-handed pass down the line.
- - TSONGA 2-2 There's been a TV switch - British Eurosport is now showing Wawrinka-Simon as they are both seeds. But Tsonga-Fognini is available on the Player. Sorry about that, obviously programming have decided the all-seed clash is better TV fare. LIVE on Eurosport Player
- - TSONGA 1-2 BREAK! Tsonga breaks back though as he shows a bit of anger to temper his frustration earlier. A double fault in there from the Italian too.
- - TSONGA 0-2 - BREAK! The Italian breaks the Frenchman at the first time of asking with some fierce winners as what are decent first serves draw some excellent shows from Fognini.
- - TSONGA 0-1 - Fabio Fognini's third-round match against the great entertainer Jo-Wilfried Tsonga - the fifth seed - is underway now. Fognini holds the first game. This is live on British Eurosport, and also the Player. Sign up here!
|Date of Birth||24/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||17/04/1985|