|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-4 6-4 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! Djokovic marches into the third round with a straight-sets win over the doughty Kavcic, who has won a lot of supporters with the way he responded from a bagel in the opening set to really challenge the top seed. The world number one will next take on either Nicolas Devilder of France or Germany's Michael Berrer. Men's drawsheet
- - FEDERER 6-3 5-1 - The Swiss again holds serve to 15 with consummate ease, and he is able to move to within a game of the second set now. Federer is very much at ease.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-4 5-4 - It's tough going for Djokovic once more as he holds with a string of big serves, but Kavcic is ensuring that every rally is extended and very tough for both players!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-4 4-4 - Kavcic will simply not be dictated to in this third set, and he responds once more with a crushing forehand down the line and a big serve to follow as he holds and levels.
- - A reminder that this match is LIVE on British Eurosport and Eurosport HD (Sky 410/412, Virgin Media 521). You can also watch it on the Eurosport Player, or your choice of Chatrier, Lenglen, 1, 2, 3, 6, 7.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-4 4-3 - Djokovic manages to stay ahead in the set as he holds after a brilliant game from both players! Kavcic produces a quite breathtaking forehand winner down the line, but Djokovic responds to hold.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-4 3-3 - Kavcic levels at 3-3 with another epic hold, and Djokovic takes it to an extended deuce with the Slovenian holding his composure to come through.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-4 3-2 - Djokovic finds two big first serves from 30-30 to take the game, and Kavcic is thwarted as he attempts to put the Serb under the cosh with fine returns.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-4 2-2 - Kavcic again levels up this third set as he pounds two huge forehand winners, and he is managing to really apply pressure on Djokovic.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-4 2-1 - Djokovic keeps his nose in front in this third set as he holds to 30, and Kavcic continues to test the Serb with his counter-punching style from the back of the court.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-4 1-1 - Kavcic immediately gets on the board in the third set with a gutsy hold, and he is forced to work extremely hard in order to establish himself.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-4 1-0 - Djokovic holds serve after another tough game as Kavcic throws absolutely everything at the top seed - this is a superb encounter now.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-4 - SET! It's a clinical response from Djokovic, who breaks at the death after roaring back from behind in this second set to open up a commanding lead!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 5-4 - Djokovic is turning this set around as he fires a forehand down the line, and the Serb is really finding his rhythm on first delivery again at the crucial point.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 4-4 - BREAK! Djokovic gets back on terms with a fine break of serve, but it does not come easily for the world number one, who has to come through a gruelling deuce!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 3-4 - Djokovic slams a backhand down the line to move to within a point of the game, before Kavcic comes back with real guts. Djokovic is having to work really hard here as he holds once more.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 2-4 - This is utterly superb from Kavcic, who slams a backhand down the line to restore a cushion in this second set, and he's defiant!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 2-3 - Djokovic holds to reduce the deficit, but it's not easy going now for the Serb as Kavcic plays with real belief and confidence all of a sudden.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 1-3 - Kavcic consolidates his break of serve, and this really is a shock as the Slovenian competes in this second set more than anyone expected!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 1-2 - BREAK! Would you believe it? Kavcic breaks Djokovic with an astonishing assault on the Serb's serve! The top seed loses focus and concentration and is punished!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 1-1 - There is a huge roar around the Suzanne Lenglen court as Kavcic salutes the crowd in jovial fashion, celebrating getting on the board with a game! It's a nice moment for the beleaguered Slovenian.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 1-0 - Djokovic has no problem holding serve at the start of the second set, and Kavcic is really struggling to even hold a rally right now.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 - SET! What a set of tennis from Djokovic, who unleashes a powerful smash down the line and barely acknowledges taking the set - he's on a mission!
- - DJOKOVIC 5-0 - Again, Djokovic holds with a minimum of fuss, and the Serb is thriving as he moves to within a game of taking the opening set.
- - DJOKOVIC 4-0 - BREAK! It's very comfortable for Djokovic as he continues to pound huge groundstrokes into the open court, and poor Kavcic is really struggling to compete as he is broken again!
- - DJOKOVIC 3-0 - Djokovic consolidates his break of serve comfortably, and the Serb is in irrepressible form early on in this second round match on Suzanne Lenglen.
- - DJOKOVIC 2-0 - BREAK! What an impressive start this is from Djokovic, who breaks serve at the first opportunity with a flurry of blistering groundstrokes!
- - DJOKOVIC 1-0 - It's a very solid opening game for Djokovic, who finds three big first serves to hold very comfortably. He really means business!
- - Djokovic's match is LIVE on British Eurosport and Eurosport HD (Sky 410/412, Virgin Media 521)
- - World number one Novak Djokovic is first up on Court Suzanne Lenglen in their second round match.
|Date of Birth||22/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||05/03/1987|