|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - NADAL 6-2 6-0 6-0 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! It's an incredibly emphatic result for Nadal as he secures two bagels to storm into the quarter-finals - quite remarkable from the six-time champion! Next up for Nadal will be a clash with Nicolas Almagro in the last eight! Drawsheet
- - NADAL 6-2 6-0 5-0 - BREAK! Nadal is in cruise control as he coasts towards victory and a second bagel in this match and a beleaguered Monaco just wants to get off court!
- - NADAL 6-2 6-0 4-0 - Again, Nadal stretches his lead with an ice cool service game, and Monaco is only able to find one shot of resistance with a forehand down the line.
- - NADAL 6-2 6-0 3-0 - BREAK! Monaco wants this match to be over as soon as possible as he plants a forehand into the net and looks very dispirited as Nadal twice beats him on his forehand side.
- - NADAL 6-2 6-0 2-0 - Nadal easily holds to consolidate his latest break, and the world number two is thriving here now as he puts poor Monaco to the sword.
- - NADAL 6-2 6-0 1-0 - BREAK! This is one-way traffic as a despondent Monaco trudges around, knowing that he has no chance against Nadal in this stupendous form!
- NADAL 6-2 6-0 - SET! Monaco suffers the ignominy of a bagel as he loses the set 6-0 and Nadal is crushing his opponent in ruthless fashion on Lenglen!
- - NADAL 6-2 5-0 - BREAK! Nadal is romping through this second set as he breaks serve yet again and gives Monaco no chance from the back of the court with his belligerent blows!
- - If you want to watch Nadal crush Monaco, then you can see it LIVE on Eurosport 2!
- - NADAL 6-2 4-0 - Nadal is thriving as he continues to stretch his lead in this second set, and Monaco is not able to challenge at all as he fires two forehands long and finds himself four games down.
- - NADAL 6-2 3-0 - BREAK! Nadal is coasting now as he breaks Monaco for a second time, and he is affording his opponent no opportunities to get into the match as he establishes a 3-0 lead.
- - NADAL 6-2 2-0 - It's a very tough game for Nadal as Monaco challenges him with a series of fine rallies, but the Spaniard comes through to hold after deuce.
- - NADAL 6-2 1-0 - BREAK! Nadal is extremely comfortable as he holds to 15, and Monaco is unable to get a foothold in the second set as he continues to be thoroughly outplayed.
- - NADAL 6-2 - SET! Nadal comfortably rounds off the set with a very fine service hold in which he wins no points from his serve directly, but outfoxes his opponent from the back of the court!
- - NADAL 5-2 - BREAK! Nadal breaks again to move to within a game of the opening set, and the second seed is romping away with this match.
- - NADAL 4-2 - Nadal comfortably consolidates his break of serve, and the Spaniard is thriving now as he takes control of this opening set. Monaco has a lot of work to do.
- - NADAL 3-2 - BREAK! Nadal breaks serve to seize the initiative in this opening set, and Monaco is suddenly really struggling as he is put under real pressure!
- - NADAL 2-2 - Nadal levels up the match at 2-2 with a comfortable hold, and a string of fine serves ensures that he is able to give Monaco no chance whatsoever.
- - NADAL 1-2 - It's a very fine game from Monaco, as the 13th seed twice comes in court to volley and his footwork is exemplary as he comfortably holds to 15.
- - NADAL 1-1 - Monaco fires a forehand down the line, but Nadal responds with a series of fierce groundstrokes to level at 1-1 and ensure that he makes a solid start.
- - NADAL 0-1 - Juan Monaco gets off to a confident start as he holds to 15, and he finds three precise first serves as he establishes himself in this opening set. Nadal will have to respond.
- - Nadal leads the pair's head-to-head record 3-1 with wins in Sweden, Stuttgart and the Davis Cup in Spain. Monaco's solitary win came at Cincinnati.
- - The next match up on Court Suzanne Lenglen sees second seed Rafael Nadal take on Juan Monaco in their fourth-round clash.
|Date of Birth||29/03/1984|
|Date of Birth||03/06/1986|