|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - GRANOLLERS 6-4 6-4 1-6 4-6 6-1 - GAME SET AND MATCH GRANOLLERS! He has three match points on serve but one is taken back with a lovely winning pass down the line. The crowd enjoyed that. But Granollers closes out the match with a cute sliced drop shot just over the net. He does it the hard way, having spurned a 2-0 lead, and next for him is compatriot David Ferrer. Another gruelling encounter beckons! Men's draw.
- - GRANOLLERS 6-4 6-4 1-6 4-6 5-1 - BREAK! And another! After falling apart in the third and for much of the fourth, the Spaniard has found a second wind, or rather Mathieu is feeling the effects of his Isner epic. The Spaniard serves for the match.
- - GRANOLLERS 6-4 6-4 1-6 4-6 3-1 - BREAK! Granollers breaks! He looked down and out but he's right back in it! Venga!
- - GRANOLLERS 6-4 6-4 1-6 4-6 2-1 - The fifth is with serve so far. Granollers and Mathieu have form for this - their 2nd-round wins were five-setters, both over two days and poor Mathieu's against that so-and-so Isner.
- - GRANOLLERS 6-4 6-4 1-6 4-6 - SET! Unlike Kanepi over on Suzanne Lenglen, Mathieu is able to hold his nerve and take it to a fifth set. Now hurry up chaps, we've got homes to go to.
- - GRANOLLERS 6-4 6-4 1-6 4-5 - BREAK! Granollers has managed to break back and hold but Mathieu is still serving for the fourth set.
- - GRANOLLERS 6-4 6-4 1-6 0-4 - BREAKx2! Granollers is a right state now as he is broken twice on the trot and it seems we will have a fifth set that Mathieu will take easily, unless there's a withdrawal or a miracle of some sort.
- - GRANOLLERS 6-4 6-4 1-6 - SET! Mathieu dominates that set, which stays with serve after the double break, and he is right back in this. Granollers is flagging - can he find some inner strength?
- - GRANOLLERS 6-4 6-4 0-4 - DOUBLE BREAK! From nowhere and with a great deal of crowd encouragement Mathieu pulls out consecutive breaks and holds. Granollers may have picked up an injury you know, he seems tired after that two-day battle with Jaziri...
- - GRANOLLERS 6-4 6-4 - SET! Serving for the second set and he does so to love, Granollers two to the good now.
- - GRANOLLERS 6-4 5-4 - BREAK! Once more the argentine breaks when it matters the most and he is now serving for the second ste.
- - GRANOLLERS 6-4 - SET! The Spaniard has taken the first set thanks to that earlyish break.
- - GRANOLLERS 2-2 - This match is underway with the winner facing Ferrer in the last 16. With serve thus far.
|Date of Birth||12/04/1986|
|Date of Birth||12/01/1982|