|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 1-6 - MATCH - And a second triple-break for Wawrinka completes the slaughter. Tipsarevic is out, the Swiss player marches on. Andreas Seppi awaits after the home nation player's dramatic win over John Isner.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 1-5 - Hold to love and Wawrinka is one away from a rather comprehensive win here...
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 1-4 - BREAK - It appeared to be game over for the eighth seed when Wawrinka raced into a triple break point. But the Swiss player took his foot off the pedal and a ill-advised drop attempt invites Janko to complete the fight-back from deuce, only for Wawrinka to take the first advantage and put one foot into the third round.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 1-3 - Janko's return starts off smooth enough and at 30-0 looks set to answer straight back. But Wawrinka takes control of play from there and forehands his way to four points on the bounce to hold.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 1-2 - BREAK - The Serb's serve caves at 30-30 and he runs the risk of a similar fate to the opening set here.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 1-1 - An epic second game in the second set, but Wawrinka survives a wobble to hold from deuce.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 1-0 - Tipsarevic gets off to a comfortable enough start after an opening set to forget, holding to love.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 - SET - The Swiss is certainly shaky in service to begin, and whiffs a Janko return on set point to head into deuce. But he takes two straight points to claim the first advantage and belatedly takes the first set.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-5 - That's exactly what Janko does - and in style. Love service and he has a little momentum here. Wawrinka is once again serving for the first set, so still a big mountain to climb.
- - TIPSAREVIC 2-5 - BREAK - Fifth break of the set as Janko pulls one back - and you never know, if he can finally hold serve in the eighth, maybe he can arrest this early form and fight for the set?
- - TIPSAREVIC 1-5 - BREAK - Triple-break and Wawrinka will now serve for the second set. Tame, tame opening from Janko who has been behind the pace from the second game.
- - TIPSAREVIC 1-4 - Tipsarevic needed to find a way through, but another hold from Wawrinka means the first set is now his to lose.
- - TIPSAREVIC 1-3 - BREAK - The Serb's serve continues to fall right into Wawrinka's hands, and a double break to 30 puts the Swiss player in firm control.
- - TIPSAREVIC 1-2 - Wawrinka is made to hustle for the first hold of the contest, but eventually conjures the first serve to do so from deuce.
- - TIPSAREVIC 1-1 - BREAK - Wawrinka fires right back with a break of his own, however, conceding just the solitary point to Janko's serve and forehanding his way to the game at the end of a tense rally.
- - TIPSAREVIC 1-0 - BREAK - A good early start for Tipsarevic, meanwhile, as he too breaks serve to 30 with some crisp backhand play,
- - Our final match of the day's play, Wawrinka-Tipsarevic, is now underway as well.
|Date of Birth||28/03/1985|
|Date of Birth||22/06/1984|