|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - MONFILS 6-3 1-0 - WINNER! Andreev has been forced to retire through injury, and that means that after less than 40 minutes, 12th seed Monfils is into the next round. Next up for Monfils is Tomas Berdych.
- - MONFILS 6-3 - SET! After breaking early, Monfils stays strong behind his own serve and wraps up the opener. Three aces in that solid set.
- - MONFILS 4-2 - Andreev holds his second game in succession, but has the damage already been done in the first set?
- - MONFILS 3-0 - Andreev went close to a break in the opener, but it's fallen away since then. Monfils hits back with a break of his own, then backs it up with a more straightforward hold.
- - MONFILS 1-0 - Nervy start from Monfils, who has to save a break point in a lengthy first service game against qualifier Igor Andreev. Somehow he does - and he holds.
|Date of Birth||14/07/1983|
|Date of Birth||01/09/1986|