|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
|J Del Potro||6||7||-||-||-|
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 7-6 - GAME SET AND MATCH! Del Potro wins a tiebreak to progress to the next round where he meets Marin Cilic.
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 6-5 - BREAK! Youzhny throws in a double and Del Potro will serve for the match.
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 5-5 - Del Potro holds as the set goes down to the wire.
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 4-5 - The second set is going with serve after Youzhny recovered the break.
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 3-3 - Youzhny breaks back to get level in the set.
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 3-1 - The Argentine holds to 15.
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 2-1 - Youzhny holds to gain a foothold in the set.
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 2-0 -Del Potro saves two break points to come through a tough game.
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 1-0 - BREAK! A very long opening game goes to four deuces before Del Potro gets the opening break. Tough for Youzhny now.
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 - SET DEL POTRO! A blistering forehand pass up the line takes the opening set for Del Potro.
- - DEL POTRO 5-4 - An easy hold to love for Youzhny but Del Potro will serve for the set.
- - DEL POTRO 5-3 - Another fairly comfortable hold from Del Potro.
- - DEL POTRO 4-3 - Quickfire game including a glorious backhand winner rifled up the line from Youzhny.
- - DEL POTRO 4-2 - After four deuces and a break point against him, Del Potro hangs on and is still a break up.
- - DEL POTRO 3-2 - BREAK! Del Potro manufactures three break points and converts his second.
- - DEL POTRO 2-2 - The Argentine sees off a break point and holds with an ace.
- - DEL POTRO 1-2 - Youzhny holds to 15.
- - DEL POTRO 1-1 - Del Potro slams down a big serve to pull it back level.
- - DEL POTRO 0-1 - Good opening hold by Youzhny to 15 to start the match.
- - Next up on the Arantxa Sanchez Vicario is Juan Martin Del Potro versus Mikhail Youzhny.
|Date of Birth||25/06/1982|
|Date of Birth||23/09/1988|